Page 1 of 3
What are some cool/badass hobbies to take up?

Other than playing guitar/doing muay thai/working out I really dont have much else I spend my free with. Im looking for something cool like parkour, BMXing...
It doesnt have to be something physical or sporty either because I enjoy photography just as well. Just something new to pass the time

anything that doesnt involve the computer

oh and please dont say knitting
Electronics, pedal building in particular.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Crack.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Parkour is cool. I want to start that myself, so I've started going for runs. Even running/jogging is a good passtime, and it gets you in shape.

Learn a language. That'll take some time and keep you occupied. Plus you'll know a second language at the end. I'm trying to learn Japanese, myself.
Not really cool, but I make scale models. And I do fishing too.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Boghead
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

I just picked up Curling 09 last night. I was playing on XBL, this little 12 year old kid was talking shit the whole time.
Guitar/effects building, its fun and it gives you a different perspective and view of guitar playing and guitars in general
murder and masturbation maybe a combination of the two?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Boghead

Other than playing guitar/doing muay thai/working out I really dont have much else I spend my free with. Im looking for something cool like parkour, BMXing...
It doesnt have to be something physical or sporty either because I enjoy photography just as well. Just something new to pass the time

anything that doesnt involve the computer

oh and please dont say knitting

RC planes and such

You're missing a really important and manly hobby
VIDEOGAME !!!!
or did you just not mention it ?

others > if you didn't take muay thai, i would say Judo or Jiu Jitsu
cooking, it will help you for life
Quote by M<rockqer>M
Start a blog?

If he doesn't have cool hobbies, who's gonna read it?
snowboarding....or FISH TANKS!!...i have lots
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Rape

Murder

Incest

Surprise Butt Secks

combination of the above

being a breast pocket inspector

being a jedi(only downside is you cant score... EVER. oh wait you're a pit monkey... never mind)
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by Mudmen190
Y'know what would make a better thread???
Cool hobbies to MAKE up...

Collecting hair from various people that use a certain stall in a certain washroom, in a certain building. Collect as much possible, then smoke it all.
Quote by SGibson666
Collecting hair from various people that use a certain stall in a certain washroom, in a certain building. Collect as much possible, then smoke it all.

Better yet, use all said hair to create a fake dog, and take that dog for walks. Then let it get hit by car.
Books?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by 1The_Trooper1

Learn a language. That'll take some time and keep you occupied. Plus you'll know a second language at the end. I'm trying to learn Japanese, myself.

Bear in mind that without any formal instruction or immersion it is REALLY hard to learn a language (but if you have lots of time why not?). Found that out the hard way with Swedish...

Anyway do parkour. Great way to spend time.
Sketching. Just pick up a pencil without any planning, put on some music, and let it flow.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Page 1 of 3