I'm at my friend's house just chillin with some good friends, done some drinking and some waterpipe and we feel pretty good. I woke up this morning to see my ex-gf lying on the couch sleeping and I started thinking about why I broke up with her in the first place.

And I started thinking about all the other girls that I've been with and I figured out, I honestly don't know what I want from girls AT ALL. The one thing I do know is sex, but I mean as far as a relationship goes, I'm clueless.

I know I kinda want a relationship but they are always so complicated, so what do you guys want from relationships?

Maybe you guys could give me some ideas on things I could probably want but haven't yet thought about.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Good cook, doesn't speak, dirty in the bedroom, plenty of money.

Anything else is just greedy.
Grass is allways greener on the other side.

You didnt want her when you were with her, but now you do.

Im sure if you got back together you will remember why you broke up.
It really comes down to being kind, intelligent, sensitive, and fun to be around.

And sexy, of course.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Dude, I get what you mean, I hate spending time around my ex, it gets me thinking about what coulda been had I tried a bit harder.
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by romanqwerty
Grass is allways greener on the other side.

You didnt want her when you were with her, but now you do.

Im sure if you got back together you will remember why you broke up.

I'm pretty sure you hit it on the money.
And I probably would, but that wouldn't be fair to her. She was really into me still when I broke up with her after the 3 months we dated. So to do that again would hurt her.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by shakin'cakes
I started thinking about all the other girls that I've been with and I figured out, I honestly don't know what I want from girls AT ALL. The one thing I do know is sex, but I mean as far as a relationship goes, I'm clueless.

I know I kinda want a relationship but they are always so complicated, so what do you guys want from relationships?

one day youll understand that if sex wasnt pleasurable and the source of procreation, women would have been killed off ALONG time ago.

... seriously, if you think im kidding ask a man whos married. The longer theyve been married, the more unhappy they get.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
actual intelligence. I never noticed how important it was until after breaking up with my ex and finding a new girl...my ex was extremely dumb and teh new girl is very intelligent and witty. So much better to be around.

And yeah shes hot
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by rebeltildeth87
one day youll understand that if sex wasnt pleasurable and the source of procreation, women would have been killed off ALONG time ago.

... seriously, if you think im kidding ask a man whos married. The longer theyve been married, the more unhappy they get.

I totally agree. They're just 2 completely different species in my opinion. So I assume you're just out for sex?

I'm thinking that's what I should do. No relationships for me.
Quote by buddha

I want a dollar from every girl alive.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Tire Me.
I would like to be with something, smart, funny, witty and preferably sexy. Musical similarities would be a plus.

I liked your post before the edit better
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Plow experience (at least 2 years).

in my country its atleast 4 years
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
After I dated some ditzy skank for six months, I realised we really had nothing in common. I thought we had a really good friendship before we dated, but apparently it couldn't hold up under the strain of a relationship (plus she was crazy).

I've now resolved to never date a girl unless she has the same interests as me (musician or into some form of art, I would consider a dancer or painter as well if they were really dedicated to their art) and is actually interesting.
Quote by FlyingV666
in my country its atleast 4 years

Well, these women have really been pushing for their rights. What can I say?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.