Do you Recognize this possible child abuser? (AKA Man Dangerously Swings Baby Video)

So I found this video circulating on myspace.

http://www.liveleak.com/e/86e_1225055845

Here's what was in the bulletin other than the video:

"BABY!

Please LADIES, AND GENTLEMEN you have the oppurtunity to get this out to THOUSANDS of People, Please REPOST this!

OMG, Seriously how can someone do this to their child? I mean playing around and swinging him is one thing but this baby could seriously be injured and pull his shoulder out of place!!! . One slip and he could break something or worse, his little neck.
Not to mention possible shaken-baby syndrome

I hope this video gets onto the news and this guy be arrested for child endangerment. If you agree please pass this around."

That guy's lucky he didn't break open his kid's head or any other serious injury.

What does the pit think?

Horrible or good bonding?
Couldn't be any worse than installing flamethrowers in a baby's eyes.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
jesus ****ign christ, someone needs to swing him by one arm for an hour.

It's fake?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?