in my english class we analysed the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", then we were able to creatively change the ending to the way that best suits us (in movie script form), i thought i would post my ending.

(sitting McMurphy down)
	Here now, you sit here... That's
	it...

Big Nurse pats McMurphy's face and crosses back to the
nurses' station.

McMurphy just sits there, his head lolling to one side.

Bromden waits for McMurphy to go into his routine.

McMurphy just sits there.

Bromden snaps his fingers and slaps his thigh, then waits for
McMurphy to follow suit.

McMurphy just sits there slobbering.

Bromden slaps his thigh again.

No response from McMurphy.

The MUSIC PLAYS ON.

DISSOLVE TO:

INT. MEN'S DORM - DAYBREAK

as Bromden stands by the window looking out. A long beat,
then he turns into the room and looks around.

BROMDEN'S POV

The patients are all asleep. The new night attendant is fast
asleep in the nurses' station.

Bromden quietly takes his pillow and goes to McMurphy's bed,
where he kneels and puts his head very close to McMurphy's. A
long beat as Bromden studies McMurphy's face. Bromden then proceeds to wake up all of the patients.

BROMDEN
LOOK! LOOK AT WHAT SHE HAS DONE! I CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!! TONIGHT THIS PLACE WILL BURN!!!!!

ALL
YEAH!!!

Montage of the patients storming through the building breaking everything they can see, killing orderly’s and burning things, “The Montage Song” plays in the background.

DISSOLVE TO

EXT. HOSPITAL ROOF – DAWN

Bromden and Nurse Ratched are having an epic battle on the roof of the hospital (complete with epic music), fire is raging in the background and the building is collapsing, while they are fighting a hole appears in the roof with nothing but fire at the bottom. The battle rages on near the hole.

NURSE RATCHED
STOP THIS! THIS IS MADNESS!

BROMDEN
MADNESS!?.......THIS!!!......IS!!!!........SPARTA!!!!.......MEDICAL INSTITUTION!!!!!!!!

Bromden proceeds to kick Nurse Ratched into the hole before doing a backflip off the roof and running off into the distance.

DISSOLVE TO

EXT. HOSPITAL GROUND – DAWN

Camera shows the hospital collapsing to the ground while the sun rises over the top of it.

ROLL CREDITS – OVER SCENE

END

TL;DR - READ IT!
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Is this novel night or something?

This is the third book brought up so far

I haven't read the book yet though, so I can't really contribute anything.
no this is the movie. you don't really need to understand the book/movie because my ending does not really relate to the book/movie anyway.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

Isn't Bromden that huge guy? Why would there be a fight with him and the nurse!? One swift ultrakick to her chest and she'd be down.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by aradine
no this is the movie. you don't really need to understand the book/movie because my ending does not really relate to the book/movie anyway.

Well, to be honest, you might want to make it a little more serious and relevant,
The randomness makes it seem like a scene from Epic Movie...
yeh well i won't fail english because my English teacher only has the stupid kids in my year level to compare me to, so as long as mine is intelligable i will pass.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

whats with all the book threads in the pit lately? well, at least they are all good books i suppose.