Poll: How often do you use public restrooms?
Poll Options
View poll results: How often do you use public restrooms?
I NEVER use them.
10 14%
I try to avoid using them.
30 41%
I don't really mind using them.
32 43%
I prefer them!
2 3%
Voters: 74.
i use them when my only other option is squatting in the bushes if they are really foul i'll coat the seat with toilet paper and avoid touching anything that doesn't need to be touched with my bare hands, and wash my hands carefully.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Freddedonna
Everytime I have to pee/take a crap when I'm not home.

Oh, right, the obvious answer!

Maybe I should have phrased the question and options better.... I'm a little tired.
sup?
I have no problem using them when I need to pee.

I'll only use public washrooms for shitting when I know I won't be able to hold it in.
Idk about you guys, but in Australia we have drop toilets, where the shit goes into a big tank under the toilet, pretty awesome. Oh and yeah, I avoid em.
Quote by Freddedonna
Everytime I have to pee/take a crap when I'm not home.

This.

I really couldn't care less where I pee. I pissed on the side of a busy gas station once. But I only dump when it's an emergency.

Quote by Teh Downfall
Idk about you guys, but in Australia we have drop toilets, where the shit goes into a big tank under the toilet, pretty awesome. Oh and yeah, I avoid em.

...outhouses?
You're*
i crap whenever and wherever i always laugh at those guys who spend ten minutes coating the seating with toilet paper........only to have the piss soak through to their ass anyway
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise"
Quote by blackflag49
Only for #1

yeh this
unless i really ned to #2
but some ones ive founda re ok
most are horrible but
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Girls' toilets are usually pretty clean. I use them when it's a need, but I won't if they're too unclean.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

i make a point of not using them, i'll hold it in for as long as i can without bursting, but if i have to go to one, i only go for number one.
Use it? I LIVE in it!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I would rather poop my pants than use a public restroom.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

I never use them. Never. Weirdly enough, I don't use the bathroom more than once or twice a day, so chances are I'll be at home when I need to.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by bakshandloomis

Yeah, but once you actually do it and it dries to your ass it's so not worth it.
Quote by bakshandloomis

Sure, that would be awesome to see!

I have no problem using them, in my school they are pretty clean.
I hardly ever use them. I've never made stool in a public washroom though.. Urine, I have done. They've all been decent experiences, I don't find the washrooms too bad, or dirty. Though once in my elementary school a kid wrote his name on the bathroom wall using his feces, after that I pretty much had a phobia of public bathrooms for years. This is no longer the case. I'm good to pee anywhere.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Whenever I have to pee. But the bathrooms in malls and my school are actually surprisingly clean. So I don't mind taking a dump in them when I really have to.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I walked into the school toilets once and this kid with down syndrome was putting all his clothes in the bin. He then took a shit on the floor, picked it up and put it in the toilet.
When nature calls I will pee or crap in anything roughly bowl shaped.

I honestly don't mind crapping in public toilets because toilet paper is more expensive than most of you kids realise and public toilets offer free wiping solutions, so I say have at it.
Quote by freedoms_stain
When nature calls I will pee or crap in anything roughly bowl shaped.

I honestly don't mind crapping in public toilets because toilet paper is more expensive than most of you kids realise and public toilets offer free wiping solutions, so I say have at it.

But that toilet paper is so... not soft....
sup?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Real men use:

No wonder your toilet paper is so expensive!
sup?