If any one would like to fill me in on a synopsis of any new movie that they've seen, it would be would greatly appreciated. As an explanation as to where I spent my money, I am going to tell my preants that I went to the movies, so it would be nice if someone could tell me what happens in a movie that I could tell them I saw. I'm sorry if this is a retarded post, but I've asked my friends, and none of them have gone to the movies lately.
Look up the plots on google.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Deathrace= ****ing best movie ever. Hot chicks, car's, weapons
a little lost.....
I recently saw high school musical three

it was pretty much the same as the other two except for the twist ending where the school gets attacked by a crazed bear.

...that was probably the key part of the movie
Quote by Sgt. Pilcher
If any one would like to fill me in on a synopsis of any new movie that they've seen, it would be would greatly appreciated. As an explanation as to where I spent my money, I am going to tell my preants that I went to the movies, so it would be nice if someone could tell me what happens in a movie that I could tell them I saw. I'm sorry if this is a retarded post, but I've asked my friends, and none of them have gone to the movies lately.

Uh.

IMDB?

You're*
Quote by Davo Ownz
Deathrace= ****ing best movie ever. Hot chicks, car's, weapons

+1. Probably not ever, but definitely in recent memory.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Sgt. Pilcher
oh, sorry, thank you, i didn't think of that hahahaha...

Don't worry, you still win 12 points for your username.
You're*
Ah, to be young.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
See, now you have to tell us what you ACTUALLY spent it on.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
where are you going to spend ten bucks that you cant tell your parents about?

im guessing condoms, cause ten bucks worth of weed isnt very much.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Deathrace was truely brilliant, i saw it earlier today xD. Shit, there's a radd punch off between the M/C ( Main Character ) and this guy that murdered his wife.It's not gory, still entertainingly violent though.

Heavy Automotive Metal in a Rusty Pileup Soufflé

The premise, updated from the 1975 cult classic “Death Race 2000,” is simple, sick and satisfying. In the year 2012, in response to the collapsing American economy, shady corporations have taken over the prison system and reap huge profits by staging gladiatorial pay-per-view contests among the prisoners.

Out on Terminal Island, where the worst of the worst participate in the wildly popular Death Race showdown, an ice-queen warden named Hennessey (Joan Allen, slumming with style) faces a crisis. Her star driver, a mask-wearing psychopath named Frankenstein, has just met his maker at the tip of a missile. In a bid to maximize ratings, Hennessey hatches a plot to replace Frankenstein with Jensen Ames (Jason Statham), a former racing champ.

Framed for the murder of his wife and shuffled off to Terminal Island, fury mounting and muscles rippling, Jensen is pressed into fending off a grimy assortment of gearhead sociopaths with the promise that if he wins the race he’s free to go. Needless to say, things are about to blow up, quite literally, in everyone’s face.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BxKYvaIEkIU That's the death race trailer. Also anyone seeing transporter 3?
a little lost.....