If i buy a 500$ guitar with FR it will may be not stays in tune for long time...so if i replace the Stock FR with an original or a Schaller it will be stays in tune for longer time and better???
That makes no sense. You are going to have to spend another 200 to buy the Floyd and more cash to install it. You might as well just add that amount to the 500 and buy yourself a guitar with an original Floyd already on it.
Quote by Brownie2
That makes no sense. You are going to have to spend another 200 to buy the Floyd and more cash to install it. You might as well just add that amount to the 500 and buy yourself a guitar with an original Floyd already on it.

yes i know that i will spend some money but answer will it stay in tune for longer time an original FR?
uh yes it will
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
The stock FR should stay in tune well for at least a year. Then it will start to wear out and you should replace it with an original Floyd Rose, which should last forever.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by FischmungaXTR
The stock FR should stay in tune well for at least a year. Then it will start to wear out and you should replace it with an original Floyd Rose, which should last forever.

this is what happened with the tremolo of my first guitar, after 1.5 year, started making strange noises while using it and the guitar doesn't stays in tune..
it depend on what stock floyd comes on the guitar
not ALL stock floyds are crap
what guitar are you looking at?
only replace it if it becomes an issue. until then don't worry about it
Quote by MetalMan-93
If i buy a 500$ guitar with FR it will may be not stays in tune for long time...so if i replace the Stock FR with an original or a Schaller it will be stays in tune for longer time and better???

as noted above me depends on what the stock FR was like if it was the Edge Pro or something then you wouldn't need to change it. also you have to be wary of the studs of the bridge as they vary between floyd roses and can be a headache trying to find one to fit your guitar and also the routing of the stock FR compared to the OFR or schaller floyd rose
I would never but a guitar planning to replace the trem, it's not worth the time. Buy a guitar with a good trem already and you'll be better off.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
id say go on craigslist...look for 1990's ibanez rg's 550 and up they have the best floyds ever made i got myself a ibanez rg770dxlb for 300 with a hardshell case
you wont regret it