Do any of you gamers here know where to find wad files of the three original Doom1 episodes? This would be awesome seeing as I only have one, and it's not the original.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by Thy Benco!

Thanks for the quick reply!

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

no worries mate
any issues, give us a buzz
Quote by Ktool The Girth
I have my moms car so i park in the garage cuz thats where her car goes.
It's downloading now, but how do i apply it to the doom i have. I got it off a friend so any information will be very, very basic.

i'm not sure. it's got the WADs for doom 1, 2, Final Doom TNT, Final Doom Plutonia and a freeware mod of sorts called GZDoom.
I have no idea how to apply it to the doom you've got, but it has a readme file in it.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
I have my moms car so i park in the garage cuz thats where her car goes.
right, i think i have an idea how to use it, %65 loaded. I need a better computer. Thanks!

Quote by Thy Benco!
*link*

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Doom is abandonware. Thus, this is illegal.
You're*
if it's not on abandonia or other abandonware sites, then you probably shouldn't have it. anyway, we have a gaming thread.
from daylight...
...into darkness