so has anyone got Gary Moore's new album? i just got it from amazon yesterday and it's fooking brilliant!!!!!!!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I'd better download it. I love his work!
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
nah i dont
good to see your enjoying it
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I've been a Gary Moore fan forever. Corridors of Power and Victims of the Future are 2 of my favorite albums. What's his new stuff like?
I don't know who he is. I'm always looking for new stuff though. Enlighten me to what is though. When did he start? What would be a good place for me to start?
Gary Moore is one of the best guitar players on the planet. He's been around since the 70's. He played in a band called Coloseum II, as well as Thin Lizzy. He's been a solo artist for the majority of his career. His early solo stuff would probably be considered hard rock. But since the early 90's, he's been doing mostly blues. If he were an American, (he's Irish), he would probably be up there with Van Halen and Randy Rhoads. Check out the 2 albums I mentioned earlier as well as Still got the Blues.
gary moore is a real master of the blues. his style is unmistakable.

for anyone wishing to get a taste of his stuff, i would recommend "Blues Alive", his new cd "Bad For You Baby", "Ballads n Blues" and if you want some more rock-like stuff then go with "Wild Frontier".
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
great guitarist, will have to get his new cd
i luv his work with thin lizzy, cant express how much his playing rules!!
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com