Poll: Which is the best Band Name?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the best Band Name?
Lock N Load
5 29%
Cutscene
8 47%
Ka-Plunk
1 6%
High Life
1 6%
Fallen Heroes
2 12%
Voters: 17.
ok before you have a go at me saying theres a million band name threads n stuff.. here me.. out.. weve got our top 5 names for our band.. and we want the public and our friends and you guys on UG to pick your favourite and vote for it.. because we would rather everyone else like it than us ourselves..

please dont report.. this is important to us..and we wont to get ourselves heard. and tbh.. reporting stuff is a bit.. well.. nerdy ^^ so to speak.. i thought rock n roll had no rules.. so ye.. please vote!

thx in advanced!!!!
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Last edited by smlyriz at Nov 8, 2008,
Quote by Martindecorum
oh and fallen heroes is already a band i believe,

Ok Thx.. everyone Ignore FALLEN HEROES!!!

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Fallen Heroes, Ka-Plunk and Lock N Load all sound a little bit corny. I chose Cutscene because it sounded the coolest, although High Life wouldn't be a bad name.
thanks guys this is really good keep them coming!!

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
These names feel... life-less. Why not combine these into some REALLY crazy name.
some examples:

Cut n Plunk
High Cut Hero
Life Lock

Or something else. Mix it up.
Quote by McFoss
These names feel... life-less. Why not combine these into some REALLY crazy name.
some examples:

Cut n Plunk
High Cut Hero
Life Lock

Or something else. Mix it up.

love the idea! cheers.. i shall suggest the idea

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
All of the names seem quite boring and don't really stand out from the crowd - there's nothing that makes you appear different from all the other bands out there.

That being said, I recommend rethinking the names you've got so far.

Initially the band that I'm in went through a tonne of names changes before we settled on one before our first show. Then, after that show we changed our band name and it has been that ever since.

Just make sure you know that you can change your band name (though it's probably not a good idea if you've built up a large fan base under one name).
I really like the name 'Cutscene.' It sticks out to me and isn't as corny as the rest. Fallen Heroes is a terrible name IMO.
No.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up