seach
21 IQ
Hey there,

I'm Daniel, and I live in Adelaide, SA, Australia. I play the Drums and I am a BETA Tester for Microsoft Operating Systems and other applications for XP, Vista and any new Windows OS's.

I have been playing drums for 8 years and I think I am not too bad, but I have a long way to go to be as good as my idol, Neil Peart.

I also enjoy listening to music, I am into Metalcore, Progressive Metal / Psychedelic / Heavy Metal & Others in those sub genre's.

I hope to get to know you guys better!

Thanks.

My God Carries A Hammer, Your God Died Nailed To A Cross... Any Questions?
Dimebagjeff
UG's Dirtbag!
69 IQ
Arghhhhhhhhh Im A Pirate Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yar Harharrrrrrrrr
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
jabbels
God of the Geeks
31 IQ
Hey wat's up, hope u enjoy ur stay here at UG, we aim to blow ur mind and i hope we did that today. id like to be the first to say welcome to UG
Why is it called Donkey Kong when he's clearly a Gorilla
CoF-Dean
UG's Lack Of Creativity
712 IQ
Hey Daniel, Welcome To UG
there is a thread for introducing yourself however, its at this location https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605
but anyway, welcome to the party hope u enjoy ur stay
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
domaraq
164 IQ
i play music
music is like candy
you get rid of all the rappers
Gibson06
bh4j
1,495 IQ
Have you tried to play some Dream Theater stuff? Mike Portnoy is extremely talented.
Techfire
UG Newbie
10 IQ
Hawwo, I am also new here, and wasn't going to say anything until I heard you were a long time drummer. I've only been drumming since early 2007ish, since my school's music program was really weird and stupid, so I never knew the joy of playing until then. Cool to know your idol is Neil Peart, he's pretty cool, he's not the fastest drummer, but he's pretty groovy. So see you on the forums.
seach
21 IQ
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Welcome to the UG Community! I'd like to visit Australia one day. How's the job market there??

The job market is ok, not the best though. Mostly because of the stock market crash, it's been hecktik, but otherwise, It's good. I haven't got a job at the moment, but are looking at getting one in a game store or computer shop.

My God Carries A Hammer, Your God Died Nailed To A Cross... Any Questions?
Gibson06
bh4j
1,495 IQ
Quote by seach
The job market is ok, not the best though. Mostly because of the stock market crash, it's been hecktik, but otherwise, It's good. I haven't got a job at the moment, but are looking at getting one in a game store or computer shop.

heh, sorry about that.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA