can anybody tell me what this is please, and any information on it ive looked all over for what it is and i cant find anything i know it says zenith on the sticker inside but i dont know what model its is, also if anyone can find me a picture of the original one id b very happy because im restoring it

Wanna know what gear i have? check my profile
Black Beauty Owners Group
Muddy Waters invented electricity

Paul Kossoff = Genius
It's either an Epiphone Zenith archtop, in which case it would be quite old and perhaps have a substantial value, or more likely it's a Zenith(mfr) archtop, made in London. I can't attest to a dollar value either way. Can you get a model or serial number from it?
From what I've seen, if it's a Zenith, there ought to be metal logo plates on the face of the headstock. Here's a pic of one that I googled for and found:

it doesnt have anything written on the headstock and it doesnt look like there was anything written on it but when you look in one of the f holes its got a sticker saying zenith in the kind of writing thats on the headstock of the one above and it has a serial/model number on it i think it says BIJOU i think anyway im not sure to be honest it also says sold distribulators boosey and hawkes
Wanna know what gear i have? check my profile
Black Beauty Owners Group
Muddy Waters invented electricity

Paul Kossoff = Genius