So, the Tennis Masters Cup starts tomorrow. For those who don't know, this is the "World Championship" where only the top 8 players of this calendar year battle for the trophy.

This years 8 are:

1. Roger Federer (woot)
2. Novak Djokovic
3. Andy Murray
4. Nikolay Davydenko
5. Andy Roddick
6. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
7. Juan Martin Del Potro
8. Gilles Simon

Rafael Nadal is "fatigued" (Christ...) and has withdrawn for the second time in two years.

The players are split into two groups (red and gold) and the top two in each group progress to the semi finals (the round-robin format). Simple, eh?

Red Group:

RF
AM
AR
GS

Gold Group:

ND
ND
JWT
JMD

So, predictions, personal interests? I'm a massive Federer fan, and still genuinely believe he is the best, so my money is on him, as always. Will anyone even be paying attention?
first thing I heard about tennis in the pit ever

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Go Roddick
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I've got a feeling the red group will win. Although Tsonga is a fine player...

Nadal's a pussy

I'll try to watch it wherever I can.
I would love to see another Andy Murray - Roger Federer final, but since they're not in the same group it would appear it ain't happenin.
Quote by wiggyisgreat

Nadal's a pussy

+1

go murray!

*waves flag*

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by lzcougarz3

Wow, original. Clearly some people care, so why don't you take your worthless opinions, and hilarious ( ) pictures to a place where people are interested in them or you. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you clearly held onto it, didn't you?

Quote by i_kodoo_ur_mom
tenis sux play ping pong

I believe in the phrase "What you don't know can't hurt you." You must be invincible...
Last edited by frusciante_50 at Nov 9, 2008,
Yeah go Roddick!
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
I seem to be the only person from the UK that doesn't really care about Murray. Yes, it would eb alright if he won something, and he seems to be improving more than Henman, but I still find it rather hard to sum up any support for him. Nadal's cool, the whole climbing into the box when he won Wimbledon made me laugh, but Federer is still cool. Plus he was in the Nike ad with Rhys Darby. Therefore, he's pretty much better than the rest in everyway, not just the sport. Just having a not too great year.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.