Hello, me again...my clearout is continuing, this time i have some Xbox 360 for sale. All the games work, and the only one that has been used a lot is Moto GP.

Prices are £15.00 each, £25.00 for 2, or £33.00 for 3 (i will pay postage costs).

I can accept paypal or cheques.

Let me know if you're interested, and any questions please ask.

And i'm now on the good trader list if you have any doubts

Halo 3
Assassin's Creed
Top Spin 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09
Moto GP'07
Colin McRae Dirt
Need For Speed ProStreet

Some of the games are probably cheaper online now (?), but i didn't bother to look.

Cheers
Hmm, Halo 3 is good. Where abouts are you?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Hmm, Halo 3 is good. Where abouts are you?

Buckinghamshire...and is it good? That and Assassin's Creed both came with the console but i never played them at all
Assassin's Creed takes a while to get into but it's a great game if you don't mind how slow paced it is. Definitely worth trying out before you sell it..
Quote by Rob E
Buckinghamshire...and is it good? That and Assassin's Creed both came with the console but i never played them at all

To put it bluntly, it's possibly the best game available for the 360, along with Gears of War. I've heard good things about Assassin's Creed, but it didn't really appeal to me, but then neither did most of my favourite games at first.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Well my brother has Assassin's Creed on the PS3 and it just didn't seem like my kind of game...and with Halo, i played the original so much, then found the second one totally crap, so i didn't give the new one a chance.

I was more of a sports game fan during my console days, as you can see by the other games listed.
trade behringer eq700 for halo 3. ill cover both postage costs? Its immaculate. only opened to test.
Quote by slashs_#1_fan
trade behringer eq700 for halo 3. ill cover both postage costs? Its immaculate. only opened to test.

Thanks for the offer but i'm not looking for any trades.