Page 1 of 4
so, first of let me get thie straight, im not one of these kids that run away from home when my dad sais im retarded or something, i get over it and move on

now, my dad lately has been quite (****ing)hostile towards my dog..
ya my dog, shes only about 4 months old and a boxer

the problem is hes always yelling at everybody so the dogs scared of him so she wont do anything she sais, i usually have to bring her back inside if she goes out for her

well last night, and this morning hell kind of trap the dog upstairs and throw it, yes literatley throw this innocent puppy down a full flight of stairs (20 someodd stairs)

and so now im sick of it but we fight so often he has the exact same remarks to everything i say, thus being " when you have a piece of shit falimy for 20 years that doesnt want to help around the house with anything i have a good reasob to be pissed"

so i say something like, " does this magical reason you have somehow constitue throwing puppys down stairs and kicking the shit out of them?" and hell say **** off or something lame

now, next time he does it i want to actually do something.. im more than a foot taller than him but id rather not resort to violence,
grrrrrrrrrrrwtf
so.. pit..
what can i do
inb4
cumblood
fap
rape
boobs
humane society

oh i should add to this MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT weve gone through like 3 dogs in the last year because he would get fed up with them not learning through his primal methods, but this is it, im not leaving this dog
HE ALMOST BROKE THE DOGS LEG
SERIOUSLY
and he made my sister cry
also last night he left the dog in the rain for 10 hours while i was gone
Last edited by brokenpick at Nov 8, 2008,
your dad is a prick.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
You should try to move out with your friends..... Assuming your 20yrs old right?

Your dad's an a hole....Is he your real father?
Knock him out.

Seriously, he thinks he can treat you like that so why not treat him the same way by breaking his nose. He may even show a bit more respect for you if you do that.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
im 17, and no because last ngiht i was out for liek 9 hours or so, and he left the dog IN THE RAIN the whole time!
it was ****ing cold out too
god dammit wat a dickkkk
but ya hes my real dad
Last edited by brokenpick at Nov 8, 2008,
dude call the cops, your dad's a dick. he needs to rot.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by michal23
Your dad sounds like a wanker. Kick his ass.

no i dont wanna call the cops, then hell have a criminalrecord and everything
liek he does it all the time but its usually just ranting and stuff but now that hes beating the dog i gotta do something
TS -> Dad

*rape*

Quote by brokenpick
now, my dad lately has been quite (****ing)hostile towards my dog..
ya my dog, shes only about 4 months old and a boxer

A dog abuse? Oh no, where did I land?
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
The quote from him about "when you have a piece of shit family..." sounds like he's redirecting his anger of whatever it may be, sounds like your family structure, to the dog. Sounds to me like he needs a little help.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
You could call the RSPCA and see how they handle it.

Or if you're American whatever the American equivalent of the RSPCA is.

Or just throw your dad down the stairs
Quote by life_777
Get Mancipated....

mehh, but then my sister here and.. the dogs still here andmy mom will be home tomorrow
other than my dad ( most of the time) i pretty much love my family
Why don't you help round the house then you lazy **** and if he's still an ass then do something more serious.
Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
Quote by brokenpick
no i dont wanna call the cops, then hell have a criminalrecord and everything
liek he does it all the time but its usually just ranting and stuff but now that hes beating the dog i gotta do something

So what line does he have to cross for you to do the right thing?

Hit the dog again?
Kill the dog?
Start hitting one of your family?

If you let someone get away with abuse, it may well escalate to other things and people.
Quote by Twoflower
You could call the RSPCA and see how they handle it.

Or if you're American whatever the American equivalent of the RSPCA is.

Or just throw your dad down the stairs

this :P
but its liek i said i dont want to resort to violence if i dont have to, he is m dad after all

im looking for more like what i could say to him to just make him stop or grow the **** up
Quote by Big_Rat
Why don't you help round the house then you lazy **** and if he's still an ass then do something more serious.

i do though
im like the only one that does anything any time
except for my mom who isnt here right now, but ya i do
call the goddamn cops, but give him warning first. tell him the next time he pulls this shit he's getting charged with animal cruelty. f*** him having a criminal record. the only people who get those are people who've committed crimes. your dad seems to deserve it. there's no reason in the world to kick a puppy down stairs. nobody kicks a puppy.
Your dad needs to meet some psychologist or something. And take care of that poor dog.

If it doesn't help, call the cops.

If that doesn't help, bet his shit up.
Quote by cthuludawn21
call the goddamn cops, but give him warning first. tell him the next time he pulls this shit he's getting charged with animal cruelty. f*** him having a criminal record. the only people who get those are people who've committed crimes. your dad seems to deserve it. there's no reason in the world to kick a puppy down stairs. nobody kicks a puppy.

actually he cornered the dog and kicked the **** out it then threw it down the stairs

if i wasnt in bed when it was happeneing i honestly would have ****ed him up
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's probably so pissed because of your punctuation.

-1 (N)
Quote by GustavLW
Your dad needs to meet some psychologist or something. And take care of that poor dog.

If it doesn't help, call the cops.

If that doesn't help, bet his shit up.

ya everyone sais he should be in an anger managment class but weve never actually considered it..
i think its because if we told him he was going he'd kill something
Find the puppy a new home while its still young and cute enough for people to want it.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
My dad tried to rip my ear piericing out the other day because i told him to get ****ed. I have an audition to go to a private music college on the 29th and he wouldnt give me 25 bucks for a guitar lesson because he "didn't have enough money", yet he lost 100 bucks gambling earlier this week. So he came after me. I smacked him one in the stomach and grabbed him by his ****ing throat, he didnt come back for more. Trust me, if you're big enough to actually beat your dad, then hurt the ****er. It's the only way these ****wits learn.
Next time he does it, hit him. Make sure he feels it. Tensions will be high, and he'll probably try and hit back. But if you don't want to get police involved, and common sense is no longer applying, you are going to have to treat him like a child so that he leaves the dog alone.

Or, threaten him with calling the RSPCA (or non-UK equivalent). If necessary, follow it through.

Try and help your dad around the house though, and give him time to relax. He could just be incredibly stressed.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by brokenpick
ya everyone sais he should be in an anger managment class but weve never actually considered it..
i think its because if we told him he was going he'd kill something

1. Call the anger management guys.
2. Arrange secret meeting at some location.
3. Fool your dad to go with you to the secret meeting, saying you're going to a fancy resturant or something.
4. Let your father go in first, and then lock the doors and run away.
5. Success
6. Be nice to the puppy.
Quote by jeowy
your dad is a prick.

This. Animal abuse is disgusting.

Edit: Lay off him though, get him to talk to someone about this.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
there not married, its common law, but they have split up before, and .. well he was a true stalker
i mean a trueeeee stalker, he would park out side of my nanas house (where we were living when they brokeup) and just wait for us to leave

and ya i think ill threaten him
Pay for my travel over there, and I'll kick his ass. Or just do it yourself.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Either knock him out...or get the hint that a dog isn't the best thing to have around when your father clearly hates them.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
This. Animal abuse is disgusting.

iknowwwwwww shes sleeping on my lap her tounge sticks out when she sleeps :P
Quote by brokenpick
her tounge sticks out when she sleeps :P

My dog does that too, it's so cute lol.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps