I'm trying to find a mini golf game. I haven't played it in a long time but it was java based. You could play against friends and you played on user created levels. You essentially signed in and could play 18 holes on your own or create a room and play against other players or friends. I think it was a UK based site. I remember the background of the site itself (not the game window) was green when you were playing.

Any help? I already tried Googling.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
MMmmmm puttsecks

We should have a UG tourny!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
www.playray.com/play/minigolf

I and some other chatters were connoisseurs of this game about a year ago...that, and Cannons...ah, memories.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Cannons is awesome too.

We started playing putt in the punk chat for awhile but then we all forgot about it. We were planning on playing while skyping but we never got around to it.
Quote by sargasm
Cannons is awesome too.

We started playing putt in the punk chat for awhile but then we all forgot about it. We were planning on playing while skyping but we never got around to it.

NOO you should play isketch while skyping! It's so hilarious cheating horribly and noone else can figure it out.

Not that I'd do that of course >.>
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Didn't we all, Nick

Cept Connor. No one dared kill him because they didn't want to get k-lined, lol.
<//////>~ dA
Quote by ctb
Playray

That's it! Thank you.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by floppypick
MMmmmm puttsecks

We should have a UG tourny!

Everyone man your Putters!
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Room: UG
Pass: UG.

GO.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Last edited by benjy118 at Nov 10, 2008,
Damn the UG Mobile is quick.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲