It is in the profile called "test" , the word fizzy isnt in my dictionary so im asking :P but i think this is what it means?

Is it a ok tone to record some metallica covers with? Or should i tweak it?
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

yes, it's quite fizzy.. when you play you can hear this slight SSSSS noise in the background..

i'm not sure how to solve that for you though, are you using that engl? maybe increase the volume? I heard engls are supposed to sound not as fizzy at lower volumes though
Definitely tweak it. When recording, you should record a scratch track to see how the tone sounds once recorded. If you don't like it, tweak the amp or move the mic a bit. Rinse and Repeat until you find a good tone.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
its a sm57 mic,

will the fizzyness reduce when the speaker gets broken in? or will i have to live with it? isnt that noticable in my room as it is on the recording anyway
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

The way an amp sounds live and recorded is always different. Do what mogar said with the scratch track and adjust the amp and mic as if you're only listening to that track. When I do this I keep my headphones on so when I'm recording I don't really hear how the amp sounds live and only hear the way it's gonna sound through the head phones.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
is the second test in my profile okey when it comes to fizzyness ? i can tweak the tone alot, so dont complain on the tone or my playing since i wasnt trying to play good :P