So Pit, after a year and a half of being in a relation, I am single again. Things seemed to be going well until she says she doesn't feel the same about me anymore. Later I call her and she says she doesn't like the way I am. I bought myself a SoBe, I applied for jobs, met up with old friends, changed the university I want to go to, and I am already meeting new girls, for the lulz. So Pit, what else do you recommend doing to take my mind off this?
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Well, you certainly didn't take any downtime from relationships. You probably did the right thing by not wasting time thinking about it. I don't know if you can do anything else to get you mind off it.
Date her sister or closest friend.
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
throw a party to meet potential "targets"

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Quote by FloydFan89
Date her sister or closest friend.

Her sister isn't an option, 24 and married. Lol. And her friend is outta the question. I don't trust girls that do "perreo".

Quote by b2spirita
SoBe?

Greatest energy drink ever. It beats Monster by a long shot.
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Quote by Pernicano22
throw a party to meet potential "targets"

Rape party?
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Fuck all of her sisters, in chronological order.

EDIT: Oh, someone already said it. Make this a +3
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^ Make that +2
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

first of all take the dick out your ass and sort your own life out, we're not gonna do it for you.

on topic, fap
Meeting other girls is definitely the best thing to do. It'll help feed your ego, show you that there's more out there, and possibly find a new partner.
get blind drunk and enjoy teh fact that you don't have to worry about anythign women want, also im assumign you have more money now due to the fact you dont have to spend money on her constantly... buy some new guitar shit
I was wondering how long it would take till someone said 'fap'. and yes, first reply has fap in it i love you pit
Quote by 05t16
first of all take the dick out your ass and sort your own life out, we're not gonna do it for you.

on topic, fap

Easy there champ. That was a totally unwarranted comment.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
Easy there champ. That was a totally unwarranted comment.

The man is right, I'm pretty sure you need a warrant to administer that degree of abuse.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Gnomestar
get blind drunk and enjoy teh fact that you don't have to worry about anythign women want, also im assumign you have more money now due to the fact you dont have to spend money on her constantly... buy some new guitar shit

+6
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

I agree with the new guitar shit idea, and if you party, do that, stay single and bang random chicks at parties, if you get turned down, just wait for them in their bedroom
definately become a fully fledged man ***** and bang a bunch of chicks and use a condom.

also definately dont pick up the chicks in the bar you will just get puked on and ****ed over man.

-remember its not rape if you say surprise.
Make yourself feel like you're the shit by whatever means possible.

Post sexy pictures on here for us to all adore.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

strip club, some beer, then some weed, then get a hooker, pass out on your friends porch with the dead hooker yards away from you.
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???