Hey everyone.
Looking to get a new guitar for christmas. Lookin to spend up to 350 or so. Could go higher, but rather keep it low. I want other stuff too but i was lookin at:

1. ESP LTD MH-103
309 bucks.
LINK!
Now whats the diference between the two?
LINK

2. ESP LTD MH-100
LINK

3. Kramer striker
LINK

4. ESP LTD MH-53
LINK

I play everything, mostly metal though. But i want a versitale guitar. Definately want a trem. Ill play it through a B-52 AT-100 if that helps. So what is my best option? or others if you can think of any.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Check out Ibanez and Agile guitars, great for when you're on a budget.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
yea i suggest an ibanez. go for the 350EX but it'll be around 400 US dollars but great guitar with a nice tremolo for all your crazy needs and whatnot
Difference between the two is that the Quilted one is well, quilted and not flamed but also the Edges are softer
out of my choices. what would be the best choice? lol

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Quote by OctoberWind
Hey everyone.
Looking to get a new guitar for christmas. Lookin to spend up to 350 or so. Could go higher, but rather keep it low. I want other stuff too but i was lookin at:

1. ESP LTD MH-103
309 bucks.
LINK!
Now whats the diference between the two?
LINK

4. ESP LTD MH-53
LINK

I play everything, mostly metal though. But i want a versitale guitar. Definately want a trem. Ill play it through a B-52 AT-100 if that helps. So what is my best option? or others if you can think of any.

Decide whether you want a maple fingerboard or rosewood, as maple is harder (apparently wears quicker) and produces a more snappy sound with sharper attack, but rosewood is very organic and produces a smoother sound. Typically rosewood is good for soulful kinds of stuff, legato etc, whereas maple and ebony standout for shredding due to sharper note definition and attack. It's all personal preference though.

Also, the difference between the first 2 LTD's u posted was the body shape, the $309 one having an arched body similar to a Schecter C-1/Omen shape or ESP Horizon. Personally at your price I would make sure to check out a Schecter Omen 6 as well, just because they quality is good and I prefer 2 humbuckers instead of HSS, but again, tis up to u.