Been tempted to buy one of these for ages, does anyone one here have one/has anyone played one?

Obviously I should probably try one before buying, but I can see that being difficult as their their a bit old and not generally stocked by music shops. I'm looking for a Thunder II fretless but will probably settle for a IA fretless as they seem easier to find on ebay
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Yes I have one (If this thread is alive any more)

it is seriously old though, like 1970's era.
Been gigged to hell, but I bought it for a fair £50.

It has a VERY unique sound, although the fretboard may be a little warped :P

i want to sell mine acctually
I have a Thunder 1A, but not fretless, My hosuemate ahs a Thunder 1, but his is actually newer (Mine dates from around 81, his 84ish)

Damn solid basses, great punky tone and nice and weighty, being a big lump of maple and walnut!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07_7RTdS7w heres some oldish footage from when it was my main gigging bass to get an idea of tone. These are great afforadable basses, was chattin to a guy from PMT and he was sayng how he'd love to see one again!
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"