I browsed some of these forums, lookng for a topic like this found some, but not with what i want. so what are some good death metal/ metalcore songs that have like alot of pinch harmonics, and stuff. i just recently learned psychosocial, so dont say that.
psychosocial......i just said it....learn it again. jk
i hate death metal but for pinch harmonics i would go with No More Tears..Ozzy Osbourne..Zakk Wylde on guitar 9any of his songs have tons of pinch harmonics..or u could write your own song
U could also try to play some Pantera songs, In almost every song/solo of Dean there is a pinch harmonic :P

And Lamb Of God - Redneck is a song with an amusing pinch harmonic.

And yeah some other bands like those.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by jetfuel495
killswitch engage has some pretty good songs that have alot of pinch harmonics

lol holy diver^^
Quote by G-loony
U could also try to play some Pantera songs, In almost every song/solo of Dean there is a pinch harmonic :P

And Lamb Of God - Redneck is a song with an amusing pinch harmonic.

And yeah some other bands like those.

i havent heard redneck by them, ive heard its good tho, i learned walk with me in hell awhile back.

but for zakk wylder:

WTF???
|--15pb17r=(15)--15pb17r=(15)--15pb17r=(15)--15pb17r=(15)--15pb17===(15)r-|
|-(15)pb16r(15)-(15)pb16r(15)-(15)pb16r(15)-(15)pb16r(15)-(15)pb16==(15)r-|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
yeah pantera i agree they r a great band. you could try floods. the solo is amazingly emotional and the beginning of the solo has lots of pinch harmonics

ps G-loony: his name is Dimebag not Dean. Dean is the guitar brand he used
also, ive got 3 guitars, an epiphone (i know it JUST an epiphone, everybody asks "what kind?" i cant tell them, its just an epiphone...) a peavey predator, and an acustic delta. im giving the epiphone away, so im looking to buy a good all around heavy-metal guitar. i was thinking about a schecter. so what kind could/should i get for around 300$?
Quote by G-loony
In almost every song/solo of Dean there is a pinch harmonic :P

Who's Dean?

For artificial harmonics, Steve Vai has some great stuff - look at Bad Horsie, he plays two harmonics together (I think) at some parts, he divebombs and plays normally, and there's that great riff. I know it's not in the genre you stated, but it's in Drop-C and it's fairly heavy and should build your technique.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Lolz sorry XD

I always thought his full stage name was Dean Dimebag lol
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by soakedinscarlet
also, ive got 3 guitars, an epiphone (i know it JUST an epiphone, everybody asks "what kind?" i cant tell them, its just an epiphone...) a peavey predator, and an acustic delta. im giving the epiphone away, so im looking to buy a good all around heavy-metal guitar. i was thinking about a schecter. so what kind could/should i get for around 300$?

Well for 300$, I'd recommend any Ibanez that's not a strat and feels heavy.
Or for 300$ mainly any ESP/LTD/Jackson in those price status are heavy for metal.

But that's my type of metal guitars (Mainly ESP is my Fav)
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Why not just experiment with using pinch harmonics in songs you already know how to play?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Why not just experiment with using pinch harmonics in songs you already know how to play?

got tired of playing them over and over and over...
No, I mean songs that don't actually have pinch harmonics in them originally.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
No, I mean songs that don't actually have pinch harmonics in them originally.

oh gotcha
learn gematria a new song by slipknot on all hope is gone. plenty of harmonics in that one