I'm thinking about getting a Sanpera footswitch to go with my new Peavey Vypyr 30 watt combo. I'm not sure which to get though. So far, it seems that the only feature that the Sanpera II has over I is the 400 presets and a few extra buttons for more specific control. Is it worth the extra 100 dollars though?
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Is it worth the extra 100 bucks? I don't know, it's really up to you. For me, I would say it's a rip off because I'll never need 400 presets.

Just buy the I and keep the rest of the cash.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
That's what I was thinking. The amp already offers 12 presets, which is good enough for me. I don't think the extra buttons justify the price.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Parabellum
That's what I was thinking. The amp already offers 12 presets, which is good enough for me. I don't think the extra buttons justify the price.

Well, you answered your own question.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I want one too but they're not out yet so they might have more differences than that. When they're released I'm gonna try both out and I'll post my findings in the Offical Peavey Vypyr Thread. The Sanpera I has 4 on-off switches and 1 pedal and the Sanpera II has 10 on-off switches and 2 pedals. I'm sure the Sanpera II does some things the Sanpera I can't but I don't know exactly what they are yet.
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
I want one too but they're not out yet so they might have more differences than that. When they're released I'm gonna try both out and I'll post my findings in the Offical Peavey Vypyr Thread. The Sanpera I has 4 on-off switches and 1 pedal and the Sanpera II has 10 on-off switches and 2 pedals. I'm sure the Sanpera II does some things the Sanpera I can't but I don't know exactly what they are yet.

Most likely the Sanpera I would have the pedal act as a volume or wah and the Sanpera II will have the option for volume AND wah.

You can probably use the pedal as a pitch shift too.

This is all speculation on my part though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Most likely the Sanpera I would have the pedal act as a volume or wah and the Sanpera II will have the option for volume AND wah.

You can probably use the pedal as a pitch shift too.

This is all speculation on my part though.

Probably but for $100 more it has to do more than allow you to have 400 presets. I don't think anyone would pay that much for more pre-sets.