so i got a fender blues junior today and it is exactly what i was after.

the only thing is, how long should i let the tubes warm up for before playing? because when i plugged it in it worked for a bit and then the sound cut out. after a few times of this happening, it came on again and it worked fine.

thanks xx
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
so i got a fender blues junior today and it is exactly what i was after.

the only thing is, how long should i let the tubes warm up for before playing? because when i plugged it in it worked for a bit and then the sound cut out. after a few times of this happening, it came on again and it worked fine.

thanks xx

Keep both volumes at 0 when you turn the amp on. Leave it for around 30 seconds and let her rip.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
cool, i'll try that next time!

thanks x
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Congrats. I keep looking at that amp. Only a matter of time..
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
also, i used to lower the master volume before turning it off.

just good practice. it prevents it from popping when you turn it off, and gets it ready for the next warm up.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
also, i used to lower the master volume before turning it off.

just good practice. it prevents it from popping when you turn it off, and gets it ready for the next warm up.

your amp pops even when going to standby mode? cause mine only pops when i turn it off without hittin the standby switch before.
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Fender "BJ".... coincidence? I think not.
You got yourself an amp that knows how to please a man.
Congrats, I picked one up today as well.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by weetadsftw
your amp pops even when going to standby mode? cause mine only pops when i turn it off without hittin the standby switch before.

the blues jr doesnt have a standby switch.

and i dont own it anymore.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011