Hey all, Been I while since Ive been on these forums but I have a question for anyone who may be able to help!

I am thinking of gettin a randall T2 as it has all the features I require, its within my price range & I love the note clarity when Ive herd it at gig's. (Firewind in london!). Im wondering though, can you use any midi foot controller instead of the 4-button footswitch provided? As I intent to use the amp with a G-major rack effects unit I have lying around - via the midi thru on the amp and it would be great to have more presets (combinations of channels on the amp+effects) than just 4 that the standard footswitch would provide.

I guess thats a bit of a technical question that only a few people who even own a Randall would know the answer to but I really want to make the most out of my setup!!

Thanks very much for any replies!!

Chris.
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
bump!
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
Yes, you can use pretty much any Midi floor controller.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM