OK, so like...i want an od that will run well alone on the clean channel (like the OCD) but i also want to run it over the driven channel on my HRD for an extra boost. will the OCD do that? or is it just a stand alone? i have no idea what im doing
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
It'll work. On the clean channel you'd use less volume and more gain, on the drive channel you'd use less gain (probably none) and more volume.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
It'll work. On the clean channel you'd use less volume and more gain, on the drive channel you'd use less gain (probably none) and more volume.

This.

The OCD is great for both applications.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by minibrowny
Yeah it works. You know about the Ultimate OD thread, so why a new thread?

because, as i stated on an earlier thread, no one responded to my posts and (as of yesterday) no one had even posted after i did. ive gotten a lot more help straight from the forum
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional