I'm back...yet again. With another song. Not really sure how to describe it. It has alot of influences in it. From metalcore to melodic black metal. Just need some feedback cause I'm not so sure about it at the moment.

Crit for crit. Just leave a link.
Attachments:
These Dying Truths.zip
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
First, thanks for giving a little feedback on mine. It's greatly appreciated.

The jazz guitar picking was excellent - it reminded me a lot of my style, but you've got one up on me as you alternate your chords - well, at least a little more than my repetitious banter.

And I'm going to have to learn more about harmonizing from this tab - it's something I've always lacked, but wow, you pulled it off quite nicely.

The only two downfalls I saw, the first being the only actual one, the second being just ..well, maybe I was too caught in the melody, but the triplets like in bar 20 seemed too fast, or off .. I'm not really sure, but it didn't really fit in. The second was that the bass started out strong, but it kind of died off as the song progressed.

I'm really hoping you'll finish this piece. I can see you've put a lot into it, and I'd love to hear the final product.
Well, the triplets in bar 20 were supposed to be kinda of...pace changer. To kinda indicate that the song was going to get faster. And the bass...I can't actually take credit for the intro bass... My bassist wrote that. Seeing as I'm no bassist, and he stopped helping...the bass is kinda suffering now. Lol.

But thanks very much for the crit. :-D
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath
Okay, I'm a little farther. Still not done, I've hit a roadblock, but just about. I'm probably going to add another interlude and then an outro.

And I'm suprised no one has noticed yet, but the acoustic is pretty...unplayable. For an example why, look at measures 17 through 20. I just thought I'd state that before someone says something. I haven't actually arranged to acoustics to be PLAYED yet, they've come off the top of my head, unlike the rest of the piece. Lol. Now with that aside, here's an updated version. Comments/Suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Crit for crit as always. Leave a link.
Attachments:
These Dying Truths.zip
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath
The update is definitely an improvement. You might want to think about dropping the clean arrangement at some point in the song, not having it playing the whole time, and add a distorted guitar rhythm. Try to use some more original chords. But definitely good work.