Page 1 of 2
what is the most important thing you've ever done in your life.

something that made a difference to other people. even if its just one person. something that lets you know that you made a difference.

i would share but i dont think ive ever done anything important before thats changed anything. not trying to be emo or anything but if i think of something ill post it

(also, i used searchbar and nothing came up but if there already is a thread let me know and post a link)
I don't know, I wouldn't classify anything I've done as important.

But life changing, giving a male school mate a peck on the cheek when I was about 7. That changed my life, for the worse.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
The most important thing I've ever done (and I do all the time) is suppress my urge to kill.
one time i found the cure for cancer and aids. but then i lost the formula. o well
Getting my best friend into guitar; changed our lives. Hopefully, we've entertained some people, impressed others, and maybe some day touch some one. (hey it's a music forum, let me dream)
Last edited by MiG_853 at Nov 8, 2008,
Probably decide what I wanted to do with my life? I don't know, nothing really came up so far in my life.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Wesseem
one time i found the cure for cancer and aids. but then i lost the formula. o well

Got that twice with aids...

Damn to think i've could've been rich by now.

Goddamn Beer
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by metaldud536
Leaving home to embark on my Pokemon journey

as soon as i saw your avatar i knew it was gonna be a pokemon reference
I've introduced my best friend to his wife. I got someone to quit drinking.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Saved a little kid whose shoe lace was caught in an escalator. The mother was trying to pull the shoe off but the escalator had already pulled the laces too tight, I wiped out my pocket knife my grandfather gave me and freed the boy. The mother was historical and hugged me. It was kinda awkward, but yeah.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
when my charizard reached level 75, it changed out lives, it was like at that moment i realized everything was going to be okay.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Saved a little kid whose shoe lace was caught in an escalator. The mother was trying to pull the shoe off but the escalator had already pulled the laces too tight, I wiped out my pocket knife my grandfather gave me and freed the boy. The mother was historical and hugged me. It was kinda awkward, but yeah.

gotta love those Historical moms, eh?
dont think i've done shit
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by Wesseem

If I had a nickel.....
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Passed my 11+, god knows how long for 3 hours of exam, meant I got into one of the best schools in the country, going into a great sixth form and hopefully into my university of choice.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON

Historical eh?

Edit: F*ck
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by IwantaTele
when my charizard reached level 75, it changed out lives, it was like at that moment i realized everything was going to be okay.

You haven't met my level 80 Blastoise...
Quote by thedudemeister
I don't know, I wouldn't classify anything I've done as important.

But life changing, giving a male school mate a peck on the cheek when I was about 7. That changed my life, for the worse.

hahahaha

haha

Quote by metaldud536
You haven't met my level 80 Blastoise...

You haven't met my lvl. 81 Pikachu...
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Being born?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by brandon369852
You haven't met my lvl. 81 Pikachu...

You havn't met my level 255 Missingno
I ran a food drive at my school that raised over 1000 pounds of food. I also have two friends that cut themselves one of which is also anorexic. I help them get along.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
apple pie!!!
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by metaldud536
Let me show you my level 360 Mewtwo. My level 360 Mewtwo. Let me show you it.

BUT!

Glitches and cheats only go upto 255

Are you... GOD?!?!?!
Quote by St.Loony

It really isn't that funny
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister

They'll ban the pear but they won't ban ridiculous and unfunny spam.

On Topic:
I stopped a girl from killing herself once.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
once i realized the secret to life the universe and everything.......but then i sobered up and forgot it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
They'll ban the pear but they won't ban ridiculous and unfunny spam.

I hope you aren't insinuating that my first post was spam.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Wesseem

"...and then, I looked at the formula again, and I noticed that I'd put a decimal point in the wrong place. So, I corrected it, and I realized that I really had found a cure for cancer...
Which was nice."

Who will get the reference?
Quote by metaldud536
Let me show you my level 360 Mewtwo. My level 360 Mewtwo. Let me show you it.

pffft my power level is OVER 9000!
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by thedudemeister

No, I mean when people have long drawn out conversations about pokemon in unrelated threads because they're idiots and can't come up with anything that's actually funny or original.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
When i assassinated kennedy.

EDIT: just lost the game
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
No, I mean when people have long drawn out conversations about pokemon in unrelated threads because they're idiots and can't come up with anything that's actually funny or original.

Ah I see, fair enough.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Clicked the "Create Account" button on UG
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by metal overlord
Clicked the "Create Account" button on UG

epic win.

period.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by Lgndkllr777
pffft my power level is OVER 9000!

WHAHAHA I knew when i saw people arguing over there Pokemon i KNEW this was gonna come up XD
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Page 1 of 2