I have a question for the Pit. I don't have an iPod, so I use my Psp. When I plug in headphones, a few songs only come through the right earphone. AFter a while, every pair I've ever had, the right earphone died. How is this? They were also used on the computer, I don't have a speaker.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I've fund that the way some songs are recorded the guitar will only come out one side, For the right headphone dying get better head phones.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
The were $5, and a $15.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
But why would the same one break each time?
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
But why would the same one break each time?

This is gonna sound stupid to you and everyone else

Is it plugged in all the way?

MC name = Bearrorism
Yes, if I don't it only goes through one ear. I did that with another pair, because it made the songs that go through one ear come out both, but this pair I pushed in all the way.
Quote by chip46
Get skullcandy earbuds, theyre so good. they last a pretty long time too. the sound quality makes my ears wanna cum blood.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by xTrueTillDeathx
Get skullcandy earbuds, theyre so good. they last a pretty long time too. the sound quality makes my ears wanna cum blood.

these are pretty good headphones
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
What did you expect from $5 headphones?

Buy a decent pair and be gentle with them. Dont wrap them tightly around your PSP, etc..
Quote by xTrueTillDeathx

No. They suck.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by madbomber233
What did you expect from $5 headphones?

Buy a decent pair and be gentle with them. Dont wrap them tightly around your PSP, etc..

I thought that would stop them from getting tangled up.
Quote by chip46
Skullcandy Smokin Buds are okay, just make sure you use the right size rubber bit on the earbud or it'll sound like shit.

It's a better choice than some shitty $5 ones.
Same thing has happened with every pair of earbuds I own. The ones I use now get really hot in my ears.

I hate earbuds. Giant cans are where it's at.

Edit: I just realized the pertinence of that last statement.
You're*
Quote by lespaul#1
I have a question for the Pit. I don't have an iPod, so I use my Psp. When I plug in headphones, a few songs only come through the right earphone. AFter a while, every pair I've ever had, the right earphone died. How is this? They were also used on the computer, I don't have a speaker.

Sounds like one of the pins in the socket is bent out from general use, happens on the iPods a lot too. Only way to fix it is to open it and do it yourself or to send it out for repair...
Quote by filthandfury
No, I've had MUCH worse than Skullcandy. Mine have nice bass, could do with more treble. There are much better ones, but so many that are worse.

They achieve the frequencies, but the sound quality itself is some of the worst you can get. They may have bass, but it isn't reproduced correctly. It's just a boomy veil of shitty bass.
Quote by moody07747
Sounds like one of the pins in the socket is bent out from general use, happens on the iPods a lot too. Only way to fix it is to open it and do it yourself or to send it out for repair...

That's what I thought, but he's saying it as if he gets headphones, they work, then the right channel dies, then new headphones work okay again
Just whatever you do dont buy skullcandy. They are overpriced "audiophile" headphones. They are not audiophile quality just marketed as them. Save the $ and buy some sennheisers, Its more than worth it

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Quote by moody07747

It does this on my, and my little brother's PSP.
Quote by chip46
do you only wear them in one ear? if so, then it's probably the separate tracking on the song. (listen to stairway to heaven, the guitar in the beginning is only in the left speaker)

also, if you're wrapping them around your PSP, the wiring might be all skrewed up. if this is what you're doing, try wrapping them around your hand separately. don't have them wrapped around your device. (this is how i've broken abt. 5 pairs of earphones)

also, they might just be a crappy pair of headphones. try getting skullcandy brand headphones. they're really good. i prefer the ink'd ones.

[EDIT]
Quote by blue_bogan
Just whatever you do dont buy skullcandy. They are overpriced "audiophile" headphones. They are not audiophile quality just marketed as them. Save the $ and buy some sennheisers, Its more than worth it

yeah. skullcandy are not overpriced. they cost like $10. that's really cheap for headphones unless you're buying those crappy headphones from the dollar store.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies