Can u help with searching a song for an electric and acoustic guitar that won't be really hard and will be rather famous, because me and my girlfriend r going to try and play smth together.

Anyway thnx =)
1. its ADVISE, not ADVICE.

2.what? you mean a well known song? you can play Seven Nation Army.
have fun.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
1. Plz, open Lingvo and look what it shows u about this word. adviSe is an american variant of a classic english word adviCe. See u.

2. Mmm... Unfortunately i haven't even heard such a song, but maybe your adviCe will close a little hole in my music education. Thx.
Quote by El Kario
1. Plz, open Lingvo and look what it shows u about this word. adviSe is an american variant of a classic english word adviCe. See u.

2. Mmm... Unfortunately i haven't even heard such a song, but maybe your adviCe will close a little hole in my music education. Thx.

You are right, in most cases, though this time you are wrong.

"Give me some Advice" - is what you wanted to write. But since you wrote.

"Advice me, plz" which makes no sense from an english point of view, but we still know what you mean. It should be Advise me plz.

Play Orion by metallica.
Quote by El Kario

Listen, can you please make the effort to

1) Spell properly
2) Don't be a twathead.

advise is a verb
advice is a noun.

You were wrong. Normally we wouldn't go all grammar nazi on you, but you can't seem to write a coherent sentence anyway.

The trick to learning guitar is to listen to music and try to play the stuff you like. We don't know what you like, so why don't you just go through your CD collection and check out tabs, see how hard they are...
Guys,

Don't make suggestion threads.We have stickies.

*closed*
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.