lol, I know the title is funny I just came up with it because I was very hungry whilst writing this song.

Hope you enjoy listening! C4C!

Edit: Major changes done, uploaded new versions.
Attachments:
ND4M.zip
Last edited by Demonology at Nov 8, 2008,
Each riff was nice, however I felt you dwelled on each for too long without any changes. Perhaps in the rhythm guitar you should change chords, Perhaps B5 to D5?

|-0---0--|
|---0-----|

to

|-3---3--|
|---3-----|

or something. I experimented a little and it sounds pretty neat.

However, as I said above, each riff is pretty cool on it's own, you just lack harmony. Get some chords behind those riffs

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995383
Okay cool, I'll go give it a try!

New version uploaded!

lol, judging by the time of our posts it looks like we were critting each others at the same time.
Last edited by Demonology at Nov 8, 2008,
First off, thanks a lot for the crit. I really appreciate it.

Now onto your song...

Some of the riffs in this song are amazing (I can't tell you exactly where they're at cause I don't have Guitar Pro.)

But, my only complaint is... It sounds more like a compilation of nice riffs rather than a song...if that makes any sense. It felt like you didn't really put a whole lot of thought into transitioning those riffs.

Now, don't take that as an insult... You definitely have A LOT of potential in many of these riffs, you just need to revise it a bit and try and get your transitions straight. Because the whole way through I was thinking "This is a really good riff...and now it's something completely different..." They didn't seem to flow smoothly.

But, all in all... Good riffs, weak transitions. A lot of potential, just needs some revising.

6.5/10
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
^^ I noticed I tend to do that in just about every song. Any tips on how I could get them to flow better?
The beginning is a little boring, but the rest is great!!!! I like the variations of different riffs. And I also think it flows very well.