Here is a new metal song I recently finished. I don't know how to properly label it xD, it's melodic/symphonic and it's metal, but not death or black metal.

It's more of a Gothenburg sound song (At the Gates, old In Flames, old Dark Tranquility).

Anywho, C4C if I have time

Thanks for crits guys.
Attachments:
gothenburg.zip
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
i love it =)

i think this would be classed as melodic death metal and i love that main riff. cant really say much bad about it... the solo could be longer and some sweeping/ tapping solo as a prt of the solo would be awesome.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by _InsanitY_
i love it =)

i think this would be classed as melodic death metal and i love that main riff. cant really say much bad about it... the solo could be longer and some sweeping/ tapping solo as a prt of the solo would be awesome.

I forgot to put that in my first post.. The guitarist in the band I'm doing this for is not the best solo-ist, so I kind of kept it simple haha.

Thanks for the crit man .
Yea I'd have to agree, the solo could be much better but overall a great tune.
I'm not a big fan of acoustic interludes, but I guess lots of people like the 'eye of the hurricane' type of thing.
There really isn't anything bad to say about it just that I think the rhythm guitar could be worked out to better emphasize the verse riff. Maybe have it hit the high target notes or something. Or I don't know it's pretty good the way it is I don't know what I'm saying good job man.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=996634
Okay, I might have another go at the solo, I'll definetely add some tapping (easy but fast and cool sounding :p.

Quote by bulletrocks522
Dude thats amazing!!!! I love that main riff, and the keyboards make it very atmospheric. This reminds me of classical music!!! Also check my song please!! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=996818

Yeah, I can see why.

To be completely honest, I composed the main riff when I was screwing around on my keyboard :P, a lot of my melodic stuff is made on keyboard.

Thanks for the crits, keep em coming