lately I realised I havent seen many films..

recently I saw the film "sleepy hollow", and i loved it. I wondered what films were similar to this film, and what films are must see films?

"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Any tim burton collaborations with Johnny Depp probs.....
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Edward Scissorhands
Sweeney Todd (the 2007 Tom Burton version)

Pretty much sums up what loubot was saying
Last edited by MushroomBomb at Nov 8, 2008,
Quote by loubot123
Any tim burton collaborations with Johnny Depp probs.....

This.

Any (or at least most) of the films that fall into this category are great.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Ok, this is off topic, but I watched the Strangers last night.... STUPIDEST ENDING I'VE EVER SEEN. Is there supposed to be a sequel coming up soon? or are the writers just super gay and were too busy having butt sex to finish the script? I mean.. I know its based off of true events, but still.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by jemjabella42
Ok, this is off topic, but I watched the Strangers last night.... STUPIDEST ENDING I'VE EVER SEEN. Is there supposed to be a sequel coming up soon? or are the writers just super gay and were too busy having butt sex to finish the script? I mean.. I know its based off of true events, but still.

isnt that from the writer of the happening? cos the happening was a wank film.. the ****ing trees were the enemy.. i mean wtf?!

and i thought most tim burton collabs with johnny depp were supposed to be good.. but i wondered if there was like a bunch of films(not just the tim burton ones) like sleepy hollow and that sort of dark style.

just a few of my fans..

From Hell

it has Johnny Depp in it and its about jack the ripper i think Johnny plays a cop or something i saw it a whiiiiiile back
D;
Ed Wood is pretty good, compleatly diffrent from sleepy hollow though
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by loubot123
Ed Wood is pretty good, compleatly diffrent from sleepy hollow though

yeah i dnt mind.. i just need some good film advice.. need to broaden my horizons man.

just a few of my fans..

see Pan's Labyrinth or el laberinto del fauno
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I really liked Into The Wild.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Volta_91
I really liked Into The Wild.

I came in this thread just to rave about how awesome this film is.

I have shown it to a load of my friends and not one of them had anything bad to say about it. Beautiful film, beautiful storyline and horrendously moving ending.

I would recommend it to everyone. I can't believe it isn't as well known as a load of other films I wouldn't rate half as well.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
"Lucky Number Slevin" is a good film, which stars Josh Hartnett.

And so is "Throw Momma From The Train", if you're a fan of comedy, which stars Billy Crystal and Danny DeVito.

Another good one is "The Last Boy Scout", with Bruce Willis.

Also, there's "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", with Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio. Don't be fooled into thinking that DiCaprio is gonna be playing some pretty-boy hero, though.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I came in this thread just to rave about how awesome this film is.

I have shown it to a load of my friends and not one of them had anything bad to say about it. Beautiful film, beautiful storyline and horrendously moving ending.

I would recommend it to everyone. I can't believe it isn't as well known as a load of other films I wouldn't rate half as well.

Might pick up the book.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.