Don't know if this is where i am suppose to ask this but have any of you played this guitar? Its not the Futura which has the emgs in it. It is the one with the EpiActives. I am gonna buy it in december along with a Boss GT-10 and more than likely a Peavey Vypyr 75. Anyone with some advice it will be greatly apreciated.
Quote by +ProphecyEM2FX+
Don't know if this is where i am suppose to ask this but have any of you played this guitar? Its not the Futura which has the emgs in it. It is the one with the EpiActives. I am gonna buy it in december along with a Boss GT-10 and more than likely a Peavey Vypyr 75. Anyone with some advice it will be greatly apreciated.

never played the guitar before but it seems like it would be a good buy, seeing as most epiphones at least 400 dollars and up are usually pretty good guitars.

The Peavey Vyper is a really great SS amp, probably one of the best out there, if my dad hadn't offered to help me buy my line 6 valve, I would have decided between the vyper and a roland cube(with the vyper winning).
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
thanks. I haven't been playing long so i wasnt really for sure on what it would be like i just knew it would more thank likely be pretty decent being an Epiphone. Imma huge Gibson fan so it is as close as im gonna get lol. Yeah man i have pretty much decided on the vypyr. have a good one man.
Quote by Redsox4ever5955
well its not good to mix modeling amps with efects. it will sound really bad.

not always, while they sound a lot better with tube amps, it is possible to get a good useable tone out of them with a SS.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^