Orange Rocker 30 Head, George Dennis Mighty Mouse 1X12 Combo, Genz Benz G-FLEX 212

Minty Orange Rocker 30 up for grabs. Got it in a trade, but it's not my thing! Now it's time to move on. No tolex rips/tears and everything is in A+ condition.

No Trades at this time. No paypal, money order or personal checks only please!

$1K + shipping.

Pics:

George Dennis Mighty Mouse 30W 1X12 Tube Combo

All original, great shape, 9/10 cosmetically.

[4] Mesa EL84's, [3] Electro-Harmonix 12ax7's, 12" Jensen MOD series speaker, 30 watts, 2 channels [Clean/Lead], Mini Switches for tons of tonal options!

$800 + shipping

Genz Benz G-Flex 212 Cab

All original, great shape, 9/10 cosmetically.

Prefer local pickup on this one, but shipping is a possibility. Cab is located in Northern WI, 1 hour from Minneapolis/St Paul metro area. Delivery possibly available to Minneapolis/St Paul metro area. Buyer pays shipping.

$350 + shipping

Quote by sHrEdDiNgMDnEsS
i'll buy this for 700

I've turned down much higher offers.
Quote by sHrEdDiNgMDnEsS
no offense, but i doubt you will sell this for $1000. others go for much less elsewhere.

Actually they don't. I've kept active tabs on Orange heads over the past few years and this head sells for around $800-$1,200 used.

Even if they sell for "much less elsewhere" they sell for a lot more than what you offered.
i know. i just wanted to see if you would take the bait in case you were in need of money to bail someone out of jail or something.
Quote by sHrEdDiNgMDnEsS
i know. i just wanted to see if you would take the bait in case you were in need of money to bail someone out of jail or something.

Are you trying to be an @sshole or does this just come naturally to you?