i got a B-52 AT-100 and have decided that a 4x12 cab is impractical for the moment. so i decided im going to sell that cab and try and get a nice 2x12.

i play predominatly power metal and some industrial, but i would like the speakers to clean up nicely. the price also had to be under $400.

this is the only cab i have found so far that has seemd to be great for the price, but im not completely sure how they handle metal.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Traynor-Custom-Valve-80-Watt-2x12-Extension-Cabinet?sku=607105

the only real requirements i have are under $400 and it needs to handle the crunch.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
If you live in the US, all their 212 cabs are less than 400

Pick the speakers, power rating, tolex/grill colours, all that.
Custom gear ftw.
Vader email the guy to see if he would cut you a deal.
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Fender 4x12 loaded with t75's
Epiphone LP-100
Fender Stratocaster Highway one
I forgot all about Vader.
Check those out first, they really are more "metal-oriented".. or so called, considering there's a couple blues players who use them as well.
i am defniatly going with vader. thay look like AMAZING cabs. thanks guys, very much appreciated.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by thespian948
i am defniatly going with vader. thay look like AMAZING cabs. thanks guys, very much appreciated.

Rock it!
the other option is Lopo Cabs.

they have a couple options for loaded cabs. the best bet from there would seem to be an unloaded cab and then pick a couple of $100 or so speakers to put in it. ive heard the cabs are pretty good quality wise, and then you would get speakers that would suit you.

other option is to look on your local craigslist to see what you can find there.