Page 1 of 2
Is anyone else fucking hooked on this series? I felt the quality faltered somewhat towards the end (not so much the writing itself, but the plot took some weird turns) but it was awesome all the way through.

Now I watched their Reconstruction story and it just blew all their previous efforts right out of the water, really, really top notch quality.

Here's a link for you uninitiated:
http://www.roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb
I watched all the episodes back in the day, Machinima isn't appealing to me anymore after working as a writer for a company and seeing what goes on behind the scenes...
Good stuff.

^I like Machinima...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I love Red vs Blue; I've only seen the first two seasons though. I have them on my ipod. It's really one of the funniest shows I've seen, and could replace most of the shit on TV. South Park, Family Guy, the Simpsons, Futurama, Metalocalypse, and Red vs Blue are the only shows I like.

Have you ever seen Radiskull?
I haven't seen anything past the Blood Gulch finale, but I used to watch it religiously.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
My name is micheal j caboose and i hate babies

caboose ftw
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by athlete1
i love red vs blue.epic

Good to hear, soldier.
I watched all the episodes back in the day, Machinima isn't appealing to me anymore after working as a writer for a company and seeing what goes on behind the scenes...

Do go on?

And I think that can be said for most things.
I love Red vs Blue; I've only seen the first two seasons though. I have them on my ipod. It's really one of the funniest shows I've seen, and could replace most of the shit on TV. South Park, Family Guy, the Simpsons, Futurama, Metalocalypse, and Red vs Blue are the only shows I like.
Have you ever seen Radiskull?

I'd definently check out the rest of the series: after the Blood Gulch Cronicles finished after season 5 they've done some spinn of stuff that is just great.

And I have not.
Ed Robertson (Barenaked Ladies) is Capt. Butch Flowers.

I am not familiar with that group.

But the guy who does the voice for Sarge has worked with CGI for lots of big productions.
I used to absolutely despise it, but now it's.... tolerable

To be fair it was probably made 3593023573298 times more annoying due to one of my best friends saying 'Bow Chicka Bow Wow' all the time ¬__¬
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I used to absolutely despise it, but now it's.... tolerable

To be fair it was probably made 3593023573298 times more annoying due to one of my best friends saying 'Bow Chicka Bow Wow' all the time ¬__¬

Hah, now I can't stop saying it.
Quote by Renka
Hah, now I can't stop saying it.

*ahem*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by aaciseric
I've seen a couple, I kinda laughed but didn't get some of the humour.

you really need to watch like the first 10, cause the humor gets so much better once the characters' personalities develop.
Quote by Renka
Do go on?

It sucked, I had this awesome script that everyone on the team loved, but a week later, it gets shut down because, "As a team leader, you're not on the site everyday, which is a big deal," EVEN THOUGH I was not once pronounced a team leader, nor was there any evidence against me not being on the site everyday. I got out early, and it turned out to my advantage as the company went down two months after my leaving. Sure, the larger companies probably aren't as bad as this accusing nature, but it's so much harder to join them, but even harder to ride a small company to stardom, even with a killer script. The production was never made. That's turned me off from Machinima productions after hearing very similar stories from other writers, and I don't know the behind the scenes at Roosterteeth, but I'd imagine it could be very similar, just without the crashing of the company due to the profits.
hey chicka bum bum
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
I used to watch it like 2 years ago but i havent seen it since.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
watched it from the start.

"are you smoking inside your helmet again?"
"no *cough cough*"
"That girl's got a really strong arm!" gets me every time.

It just grows on you, especially if you've followed it for a long period of time.
They have been going for quite a while not, after all.
Seen all of Blood Gulch Chronicles, all the mini series, and all of Reconstruction, I quote it quite frequently but only one of my friends ever gets the references.

Such wasted time...

*Witty comment*
I remember I got into the series about two years ago, and I deciphered the URL code to where I could watch the older episodes that were in that little "Old Episodes" queue that had.

Now, though, they've changed it, so I had to download the entire series. I'm buying it ASAP, as well.

The earlier episodes were absolute GOLD, but there's not really a bad season at all.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I remember I got into the series about two years ago, and I deciphered the URL code to where I could watch the older episodes that were in that little "Old Episodes" queue that had.

Now, though, they've changed it, so I had to download the entire series. I'm buying it ASAP, as well.

The earlier episodes were absolute GOLD, but there's not really a bad season at all.

Yeah, that's pretty much my exact experience (only I got into it when it first came out and have come back to it from time to time).

And I want to support them by buying the DVD-box, but I don't know how much it will run me with shipping and such.
I am guessing shitloads.
I love these new ones .

They're amazing!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Simmons: Wait! Don't we get one last request?
Red grunt: *sigh* Fine, what is it?
Griff: Well, how about you suck my--

I just watched it, it was awesome.
Quote by Renka
Yeah, that's pretty much my exact experience (only I got into it when it first came out and have come back to it from time to time).

And I want to support them by buying the DVD-box, but I don't know how much it will run me with shipping and such.
I am guessing shitloads.

I'm pretty sure the boxset goes for $70 or so.

*checks*

Yep.

http://www.roosterteethstore.com/dvdbox.html

I can't wait for the Reconstruction dvd.

Saxo-Walrus

I watched a lot of the earliest ones. I thought it was pretty funny and it must've taken ages. Had completely forgotten about it though.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by fallenangel20

*checks*

Yep.

http://www.roosterteethstore.com/dvdbox.html

I can't wait for the Reconstruction dvd.

Yeah, but I know from experience shipping kinda increases the cost in significant ways.
I dunno, it might not be so bad for some DVDs though, I'll try and investigate when I have more energy.

And I was planning on only watching the Reconstruction series once and then holding back for the DVD, but November 20:th is just sooo far away.
Well, they sell them exclusively (outside of the internet) at Gamestop, so if you have one near you, they MIGHT have it.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
Well, they sell them exclusively (outside of the internet) at Gamestop, so if you have one near you, they MIGHT have it.

They have opened a GameStop in my home time actually.

I guess there's always the risk that the name is just a coincidence though.

Anyway, I can't help but ask myself:
*checks*
Yep.

Did you really check the price in the midst of posting? For some reason I find these things interesting.
I remember parts of the series

Who was that guy who had the fuzzed up imagination?

He thought the captain of the other squad had a pirates accent.
"Caboose, what are you doing ! your supposed to be helping"
"I was helping watch"
"What if somthing happend ?"
".....Im sure I would have seen it"

" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by ADCME
I remember parts of the series

Who was that guy who had the fuzzed up imagination?

He thought the captain of the other squad had a pirates accent.

That would be Caboose.

One of my favourite characters ever.

Anyone else suffering from a severe case of the missing-Tucker-syndrome in the last series?
Quote by mrcrono
I used to love those. I totally stopped watching once they transitioned into Halo 2 though.

The same thing happened to me, but I gave it another shot and I don't regret it.

The quality curve is like:
_ ___
\_ /
\/

EDIT: That didn't work.
Page 1 of 2