My friends and I built a Works bomb and setting off in the middle of this random field just outside of town. Then, just as we were just about to drive away, we got pulled over by conservation officers because they saw us throw out a couple of walmart bags, and I think they might have heard the explosion. So we had to explain to them what a works bomb was and everything and they talked to us for a while and made us clean up the stuff and I ended up getting a warning ticket for littering.

My question is, if anyone on here has had experience with anything like this, will anyone call my parents or somehow notify them about my ticket? Because if they do, I want to tell them before someone else does...
Works bomb, you use "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner and tin foil, and cap it in a two liter bottle. It's not like a fiery explosion, it just causes the bottle to pop and it's really loud.
Quote by Brain245
Works bomb, you use "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner and tin foil, and cap it in a two liter bottle. It's not like a fiery explosion, it just causes the bottle to pop and it's really loud.

Your parents shouldn't be that mad at you...
If I was an officer I wouldn't care if you made those rocket things but as long as you cleaned up afterwards.

MC name = Bearrorism
I got put on probation for making those things...
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
Lemme ask ... did you get any joy out of that? Because if so promptly review your life.
srsly though, Works bombs (or Crofty bommen(bommen=bombs) here in holland ^^) are volatile and pretty dangerous, so if you're gonna make one for the first time. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE (hard)! other than that, nothing really exciting about it.
Doesn't it depend on your age?
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
Doesn't it depend on your age?

It might.. I'm 17, and my friend says when he got a speeding warning, they didn't call his parents. Thanks for giving like the only actual answer to my question on here.
Hah, my friends and I made one of those for a summer class at MIT. Fun stuff.

Except for the fact that the police hate them. Then again, we had to clean up plastic shrapnel everywhere, the bottle was completely destroyed.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Do it in a house next time so you won't have to worry about littering.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Do it in a house next time so you won't have to worry about littering.

That's so sigged...XD

Um, rape the cops. That'll work.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Even if it's not supposed to be explosive, I'm damn sure something could go wrong and it could end up terribly.

They're parents... they're going to be mad.

Sucks for you, I mean, aren't video games enough for kids today

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.