why even bother with a description, i had you at "for fans of Agalloch"
but this is great stuff, they pull off the atmosphere and folk/post/black blend quite well without sounding like a total ripoff with a bit of effectively used dissonance
http://www.myspace.com/dormantheathen

go get Beneath the Mighty Oak
Meh, I've listened to these guys before but I was pretty underwhelmed. I've only heard the myspace songs, though, so it might be in my interest to download the album... mind sending me a link?
sent
i'm not sure whats on the myspace page (flash player's broken and whatnot) but i'm quite impressed with the album as a whole
Good stuff. Mind sending me a link as well please?
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
There appears to be a link to these guys in my Inbox from an unnamed source. It seems the polite thing to do would be to download them.

Opinions will be shared in 91%'s time.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
*cough double post*

This is some solid stuff. It's like Agalloch but a bit less amazing and blacker.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I didn't like what I heard too much, but I only heard 2/3 songs they have up on myspace. Hit me with a PM if you don't mind.
I gotta say, this song Sighs is really awesome. I love like the beat and how the vocals work with the guitar...

It's catchy and melancholic.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?