So i woke up this morning with a kind of stinging in my chest. My skin now, not inside it. And now its all over my chest and around to my back.. What the hoolahoops is wrong with me? Its getting more and more annoying
Go to a doctor. I had shingles one time and didn't know wtf was wrong with me. You learn some heavy shit from the doctor, but it's probably better than asking a retarded forum of sex-starved guitar players.
AIDS is the only answer.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
you woke up this morning and now its 5 and you havent done anything about it... wow not smart... yeah go see someone who knows what they are talking about
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
See a doctor. They're the only ones that will help you, UG members can't prescribe you anything, or give you an actual diagnosis. You're obviously in discomfort, so it's best to go get some help.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by dubes216
you woke up this morning and now its 5 and you havent done anything about it... wow not smart... yeah go see someone who knows what they are talking about

Ireland (GMT?) =/= mountain time zone
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Nov 8, 2008,
AIDS is the obvious answer, but I wont lie to you. I think its Athletes Foot. On your chest. Stop rubbing your sweaty feet on your chest idiot.
Quote by st.stephen
Go to a doctor. I had shingles one time and didn't know wtf was wrong with me. You learn some heavy shit from the doctor, but it's probably better than asking a retarded forum of sex-starved guitar players.

couldnt put it better myself.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You have a very bad case of "THE PIT IS NOT A DOCTOR, GO TO A DOCTOR, A DOCTOR, A DOCTOR KNOWS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, A DOCTOR."
You're*
idk but if u try putting icy hot on ur dick u mite feel better...
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
mild stroke due to too much fapping and/or cumming blood
SIGNATURE
Last edited by KaFuCh at Nov 8, 2008,
The Pit isn't a doctor, read the rules.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
You are getting, 'lackofguitaromosus,' play that guitar until it feels better. The best treatment is 'Stairway to Heaven.'
Quote by Saintsatan
It's lupus.

DAMMIT YOU STOLE MY FREAKING JOKE!!!!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
it's lupus
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by st.stephen
Go to a doctor. I had shingles one time and didn't know wtf was wrong with me. You learn some heavy shit from the doctor, but it's probably better than asking a retarded forum of sexually active guitar players, cause the guitar players always get laid first.

Fix'd.
Quote by Alter-Bridge

DAMMIT YOU STOLE MY FREAKING JOKE!!!!

You have to be quicker. I'll need to give you 20mgs of Epinephrine.