Well my friends thought it be funny if they gave my friend and I exlax with us thinking it's chocolate, well on the box it said recommended dose for for 12-14 year olds are 1 or 2 peaces (I'm 14). Well I took 4 peaces, because he said it was chocolate and I ate it all. The exlax looked exactly like chocolate! My friend didn't want any so I just had some. For the next 10 mins they wouldn't stop laughing so asked them what the hell is so funny so they showed me the box I just

The good thing though was that I've been constipated for the past week So the rest of my night is going to be spent on the can! Too bad I don't have a laptop to tell everyone how it feels.

Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
uhh... I've failed before, but not quite so hard
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Weigh yourself before and after the choco waterfall.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
It takes 12 hours to work.

You'd better not be planning on sleeping.

...if you do, remember not to post here about the consequences.
Quote by Z0S07657
Well my friends thought it be funny if they gave my friend and I exlax with us thinking it's chocolate, well on the box it said recommended dose for for 12-14 year olds are 1 or 2 peaces (I'm 14). Well I took 4 peaces, because he said it was chocolate and I ate it all. The exlax looked exactly like chocolate! My friend didn't want any so I just had some. For the next 10 mins they wouldn't stop laughing so asked them what the hell is so funny so they showed me the box I just

The good thing though was that I've been constipated for the past week So the rest of my night is going to be spent on the can! Too bad I don't have a laptop to tell everyone how it feels.

Do you have a PSP? You can use UG on it, I do.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
You're gonna have a good shit tonight.
Sucks that obstructed intestine right out.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by Cultlife
It takes 12 hours to work.

You'd better not be planning on sleeping.

...if you do, remember not to post here about the consequences.

it does? i must have taken somethin different because 30 mins after lunch...well id rather not describe it.
Sail upon the open skies
Prepare for a torrent of liquid shit.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Flying Couch
We all hear about this sort of thing, but I never really thought anyone actually did it.

I've made exlax brownies before. Funniest shit ever, my friends all freaked out. Thankfully they didn't bother describing the ensuing choco waterfall.
EDIT: I didn't put much in there though, I know better than to cause a medical emergency. TS you might wanna get checked out.
Last edited by Nightfyre at Nov 8, 2008,
Quote by Z0S07657

No. I'm not a dumbass.
You're*
no.. because i'm smart enough to read the box.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Z0S07657

call a doctor immediately.

this could easily go from being a prank to becoming a medical emergency.
don't wait for that to happen.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.