I have a 60th aniversary standard strat and its neck is super smooth and comfortable. Ive scene necks for it on ebay before for around $100+.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
I'm not exactly sure what neck would be considered "fast" for you, but any neck with the right scale (can't remember it exactly) and a 2 3/16" heel width for the neck pocket will fit a Strat.

My strat has 22 frets, btw.

EDIT: The scale length is 25-1/2" (647.70mm)
Quote by Stratoblaster73
I'm not exactly sure what neck would be considered "fast" for you, but any neck with the right scale (can't remember it exactly) and a 2 3/16" heel width for the neck pocket will fit a Strat.

My strat has 22 frets, btw.

EDIT: The scale length is 25-1/2" (647.70mm)

fast as in...fast
not something like a jaguar
something like a jackson dinky
i think scale length varies with different strats, but thanks for that.
and thats nice..mine has 21.
i could get a neck with 22 but then i would have to do some work and i dont want to do that.
EDIT: and thanks guitarninja, im checking out ebay right now.
Quote by stratdud39
fast as in...fast
not something like a jaguar
something like a jackson dinky
i think scale length varies with different strats, but thanks for that.
and thats nice..mine has 21.
i could get a neck with 22 but then i would have to do some work and i dont want to do that.
EDIT: and thanks guitarninja, im checking out ebay right now.

You could use Jackson necks I believe actually.. I'm sure a couple would turn up on ebay. But then you'd have the issue about it being routed for the FR, which I'm assuming you don't want?

@ bolded bit- whatever suits your fancy. Just saying that if you WANTED the extra semi-tone (whoopie!) of range, it's available, mine didn't take any work. But whatever you want, it's your axe!
Last edited by Stratoblaster73 at Nov 8, 2008,
Quote by Stratoblaster73
You could use Jackson necks you I believe actually.. I'm sure a couple would turn up on ebay. But then you'd have the issue about it being routed for the FR, which I'm assuming you don't want?

@ bolded bit- whatever suits your fancy. Just saying that if you WANTED the extra semi-tone (whoopie!) of range, it's available, mine didn't take any work. But whatever you want, it's your axe!

yeah im not going to be routing for a FR, thanks i'll look at jacksons, too.