Im sick of losers who get joy in ruining other peoples nights, especially crashers.

Last night i spent four hours in hospital, ended up with a huge black eye and 6 stitches in my eyebrow because some tools decided to crash my sisters 16th. Whats worse is that it was 20 people onto me, it didn't last long and i don't remember too much of it, but pussies like that just need to die.
.... wow. care to elaborate on your story? I don't quite understand.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Times like that makes me happy that I'm a black belt and a boxer

Stitches are such a bummer though

EDIT:

That's terrible. I know how she feels; my ex crashed my 16th and ruined the night. But then again, he didn't bring his friends.
Last edited by MissyxMorphine at Nov 8, 2008,
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, maybe some pictures of your sister would help.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
sorry i was too busy ranting to see if it actually made sense.

what happened was, it was my sisters 16th party. It was an awesome night until some guys tried to crash and i told them where to go, this was working until heaps of the guys came and started throwing punches, i got a couple in then got knocked out and taken to hopsital. meaning, the night got riuned by a bunch of ****ing tools.
Quote by bluephyre

what happened was, it was my sisters 16th party. It was an awesome night until some guys tried to crash and i told them where to go, this was working until heaps of the guys came and started throwing punches, i got a couple in then got knocked out and taken to hopsital. meaning, the night got riuned by a bunch of ****ing tools.

pics or she's not real
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by bluephyre

What? They were trying to crash the party, so they punched you?
Quote by Dirge Humani
You probably should have been less "polite".

well played!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
As a side note to this fail of a thread, I'd like to say I admire SomeoneYouKnew a lot.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard