Ok, so I have a Marshall Head JCM 2000 and Cabinet 1960A. My friend and I were jamming with it, when all the sudden we heard strange voices. We were trying to pinpoint the source of these mysterious voices when we realized it was coming out of my amp.

It was some talk show radio talking about hispanics and sports or something. Now I'm wondering how the hell this happened (I would understand if it was a cheapo amp but out of a marshall half stack !?!?!)

Friend: I AM SCARED MAN, IT WAS TELLING ME ABOUT PROP 8 AND MEXICO!!
Does being successful truly make you a sell out? Can't you do your own original music and be successful because of it?
it picks up radio signals
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
You obviously had it on the "Mexican radio lead channel".
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Your amplifier probably came pre packaged with conservative views.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Dirge Humani
Obviously possessed, call a priest.

This.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

I dunno, if I were you I'd get a retraining order, or something.

Shizz could be lethal, bro'
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
[Your amplifier probably came pre packaged with conservative views.]

hahaha

i get that on my amp to, i turned the radio on n heard the same thing n was like.. ok... Use the wah pedal on it.. that would be different use it as an effect when playing.... cue radio talkshow.
That happened at a TRivium concert I was at. No big deal, it happens big time when I plug in my Crybaby with Death metal pedal.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Firstly. Wrong forum, take it to guitar gear *reported*

Secondly, prolly microphonic tubes.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
My band gets this in practice. Well, the lead guitarist does, it never happens on mine.

We are able to hear whats going on in the next rehearsal room quite clearly lol.
Quote by Julz127
You obviously had it on the "Mexican radio lead channel".

Quote by Gibson06
Your amplifier probably came pre packaged with conservative views.

Oh, teh Lulz.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->