Page 1 of 2
Quote by eddiethehead888
a rock

dont tell me these aren't adorable:

this man knows what hes talking about
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
no offense but you dont sound responsible enough to take care of another creature. tidy your bedroom first then ask your parents for a Tamagotchi
Pit Fox

Quote by Caparisoner
no offense but you dont sound responsible enough to take care of another creature. tidy your bedroom first then ask your parents for a Tamagotchi

I love you for posting that Metaldud.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Apparantly Ferretts are cheap to have...
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by Instant Mash

Maybe, but I wouldn't plan on getting any in whatever room you keep the little bugger in. I've been told they smell HORRIBLE (more than a cat or dog ever would).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by coryklok
This.

i have 5 of those (in a variety of colors)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Beta they are easy to take care of look damn pretty.(if you get a boy they come ine red and blue and are the most popular) You can get one for like 5 dollars.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Get a goat.
You can't beat a goat
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
why don't you just go and adopt a dog or cat at your local shelter?

Yeah, I agree. I volunteered at the Humane Society when I was little and so many of them were in terrible shape/in need of a good home.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by GmacD

I would never take that as a pet, it doesn't look like you could trust it. It looks like it would murder you in your sleep.
Quote by i_kodoo_ur_mom
many of us dont know but this best pet hides in our pants, its so adorable

he is cute but i have to beat the little bastard down twice a day and then he spits on me....

the bird is a silkie bantam chicken....cool little guys
Quote by terrencemaddox
Maybe, but I wouldn't plan on getting any in whatever room you keep the little bugger in. I've been told they smell HORRIBLE (more than a cat or dog ever would).

They're also forgetful as f*ck... you pretty much need a litter box in every room as it might forget where the damn thing is. Plus some breeds (panda head and blaze) are deaf. Although some stores will have ferrets with a removed scent gland. They're also thieving little bastards.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
why don't you just go and adopt a dog or cat at your local shelter?

Yea, they also have smaller animals like guinea pigs and ferrets you can adopt, and it costs less than buying one at a pet store.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Deliriumbassist
They're also forgetful as f*ck... you pretty much need a litter box in every room as it might forget where the damn thing is. Plus some breeds (panda head and blaze) are deaf. Although some stores will have ferrets with a removed scent gland. They're also thieving little bastards.

I hate them.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

a Chinchilla..check my sig for a nice little pic of it!
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by Instant Mash

Ferretts kick ass. Smell like shit, but fun to play with.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
1.Pit Fox or
2.Pet Rock.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by terrencemaddox

I had a ferret, and I didn't think it smelled that bad. Maybe you just have to get used to it. It's a musty sort of scent.
professor gregory winston, my betta fish. he's beautiful, intelligent, and [somewhat]interesting.

i know that he doesn't have a pretty face, so it's ok that that part's kindof blurry. the body is the only thing that really matters, anyways.
Page 1 of 2