What are the albums that make you have a nostalgic trip?

Nirvana - Nevermind: I was just listening to it and it reminded me of when my and my two friends were in one of their pools and we had Nevermind playing through iPod speakers. This was before we all had to focus on school and my friendship with them feels broken.

Oasis - Whats The Story (Morning Glory) - Just makes me think back to days when I was little and everything seemed a lot smaller.

Death Cab For Cutie - Plans: Reminds me of my class 8th grade field trip. We took charter buses to Savannah, Georgia for a weekend. Makes me think of me and my 3 friends bunking in the same room building a fort out of pillows and blankets, having my friend complain we were too loud and he can't watch Lost.

Your turn.
Enema Of The State by Blink 182 makes me think back to my carefree childhood...
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.

First CD I could call my own.

I still love it. Loads of classic songs. I haven't listened to it in ages, but I can still remember the words/beat to most of the songs.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Astro Lounge by Smash Mouth!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Come what(ever) may - Stone Sour. Through Glass was "our song" with my girlfriend at the time. She was my first love but she screwed me around so badly she pretty much crippled me emotionally for the next 12 months. This started late in 06, finished about november last year and only in the last 3-4 months have I been able to look at any girl as anything more than a friend or someone to talk to.
All early Green Day (1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours, Dookie, etc.)
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon

I haven't listened to it in so long, but I listened to this album just about every day when I was a kid.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
R.E.M.- Automatic For the People
Pearl Jam- Ten
Dark Side
The Cure- Wish
Radiohead- Kid A
Smashing Pumpkins- Gish, Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie
Thursday- War All The Time
Dream Theater- Awake
Sonic Youth- Daydream Nation
Almost anything by Nirvana does it for me, they were the first band I can remember actually "being into."

Also, the song "Here Comes Your Man" by the Pixies. I remember hearing it from time to time on the radio when I was really young and I remember how weird I thought it was back then.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Sublime - Self Titled

I've listened to this album start to finish about 1000 times... Still not sick of it, brings me back to playing NES all night with my buddy listening to it.
White Stripes- Elephant

I remember my friend and I sitting in his room for hours trying to play those songs... those were the days...Seven Nation Army was such an accomplishment!
Appetite for destruction, because Guns were the first band I discovered for myself when I was 14 when I got this album after hearing WTTJ, and they are still my favourite band 6 years later. Although anything by Dire Straits or the Smiths reminds me of the days before I went to school, because it was all my dad played at home.
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory.
I remember when I got it in primary school (About to enter year 12 now) and telling my friends about it. I wanna go back in time...
about a boy soundtrack by badly drawn boy

blink 182 - enema and toypaj

rchp - by the way

um

travis - invisible band

feeder - echo park
Stadium Arcadium - RHCP - Summer 06, ****ing awesome time.
International Superhits - Greenday - When I was a kid.
The Chronicles of Life and Death - Good Charlotte - Same as above.
Quote by Alter-Bridge

I haven't listened to it in so long, but I listened to this album just about every day when I was a kid.

same, same.

it's an epic album.

for me, it's Astronaut by Duran Duran, coz it was one of the first albums I owned, after The Eminem Show.
Originally Posted by Eric 666
if I had sex with my clone...I'd have a big dick in my ass.

Quote by Final !mpact
I mean 'Really Retarded' in the nicest way possible by the way.

Member 37 Of The RHCP fanclub.
Bruce Springsteen Fan?
My Myspace
By The Way & Californication - RHCP

I used to only listen to these albums
and every song reminds me of something different as a kid
its all good too
Dookie and Van Halen self titled album. Those were the first rock albums I listened to when I was little.