Is there any way to get rid of blackheads? I have a serious problem with them and my mom won't take me to a dermatologist. Share your solutions, please.
Lure them away with watermelons.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
bacon greas or cooking oil should clear them up
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
If you are having problems with facials you have to remember to ejaculate on HIS/HER face, not on your own face. I know it can be difficult, but if you keep trying, I am sure you can get it.
If I don't get rid of these blackheads, Corey won't ask me to the prom!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
clearasil or some kind of scrub, also toothpaste is proven to work, u just apply it and leave it on and it dries it out or something, good luck lol
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
warm up a little honey and spread it where they are. wait 10 minutes and then remove. in a few day they will come out easy
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Worked for him.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by kwidjibo1
clearasil or some kind of scrub, also toothpaste is proven to work, u just apply it and leave it on and it dries it out or something, good luck lol

tooth paste only works on pimples
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Baking soda- based toothpaste

Clearasil

Procatcive
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
wash face with tcp occasionally. worked for me.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
I have this problem too, they are all over my nose. There are these weird like strips that you can buy made by like biore or something like that that will remove black heads. you wet your nose or whatever has blackheads and then place the strip on it, wait like 10 minutes and peel it off and your black heads stick to the thing and they come out with it. I usually use two (remove the first then proceed to apply the second).
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I don't get rid of these blackheads, Corey won't ask me to the prom!

oh no! a blackhead, right before the dance!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Maybe consider make-up?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Actually, i went swimming today i noticed mine..... sort of.. died and peeled off. Chlorine?
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by coryklok
I'm a guy.

There are makeup products that you can use that looks invisible and blends in with the actual skin.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
use concealer or foundation- get your mom to show you how to do it. if you do it right, nobody will notice or care. otherwise, get some face wash at the drug store as long as it has little beady things in it to scratch the little bastards out and use it twice a day. every day. forever and ever amen.

or, you could use the urine method. you just pretend you're into watersports and pee on your face every day. make sure to rub it in. if you don't walk around smelling like an acne-free dude covered in piss, you're doing it wrong.