ok, so on youtube, and on some other guitar videos, they have a vid of them playing rythym and lead in one screen. so how do i do that on movie maiker or what do i have to download?

tl;dr: How do i play 2 vids at once while making them the same brightness in the same screen?

thanks
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
You can't do it in Movie maker without buying an XML script online. Get Sony Vegas.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
umm
Sony Vegas is a different Video editor.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
how big is it? adn is it free? and will it do that effect?
Yes, it will do that effect.

It's around 500 megabytes.

No, it isn't free. But you could "acquire" it for free.
Quote by nowa90
ok, so on youtube, and on some other guitar videos, they have a vid of them playing rythym and lead in one screen. so how do i do that on movie maiker or what do i have to download?

tl;dr: How do i play 2 vids at once while making them the same brightness in the same screen?

thanks

i dont think it was necessary since the question was like 2 sentences.

Also the title is indeed fail.

to stay relevant you can probably use google and get better answers. yahoo answers maybe?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
This is how you do it.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.