I can't find anywhere to watch the fight. Is there anywhere I can stream the commentary for free? BBC 5 live doesn't work for me because I live in Australia (not the UK).

Also, feel free to post comments or predictions etc.

I'm going to predict a Joe Calzaghe win by points.
youtube perhaps?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by macfries
local sports bar/club

I live in Canberra. I rang about 10 different bars/pubs/RSLs this morning and no one is showing it. This sucks but I've come to terms with it. I need to at least find out how to stream the commentary though.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
youtube perhaps?

Search on google, I'm sure you will find something.
Oh man have the fights been boring so far. Calzaghe vs. RJJ better be exciting or this is the last time I'm wasting money on a boxing PPV.

Just kidding, illegal satellite for the win.
joe will win in a decision. hes a slapper, but i have a much better view of him after watching kelly pavlik get his ass handed to him by bernard hopkins.

i would also like to hear the commentary somewhere.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
joe will win in a decision. hes a slapper, but i have a much better view of him after watching kelly pavlik get his ass handed to him by bernard hopkins.

i would also like to hear the commentary somewhere.

slapper in british slang means ugly slut
Quote by Caparisoner
slapper in british slang means ugly slut

he slaps. not much power behind his punches. its mostly speed to appeal to judges.
Calzaghe owned him big time other than the first round, total boxing clinic.

Quote by xrawrockkillsx

he slaps. not much power behind his punches. its mostly speed to appeal to judges.

32 KO's says differently.
Quote by AzureNight
Calzaghe owned him big time other than the first round, total boxing clinic.

32 KO's says differently.

totally that gash in his face was bad. he could have got the aidzorz
I was really impressed with Joe Calzaghe when I saw him fight Jeff Lacy, he beat jones the other night, and hopkins? jesus man this guy might be the best pound for pound boxer out there.. 46-0? why hasent he been in discussion as top threats in the boxing world prior to the last few years
Calazaghe's gonna kick his ass.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
Calazaghe's gonna kick his ass.

Gonna? Dude, the fight was three days ago.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Gonna? Dude, the fight was three days ago.

Was going to say lol

Was a good fight - and an even better win
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again