you'd probably have trouble getting them through the tuners/nut, etc.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
i dont know if you wanna go putting strings that heavy on a regular guitar man...
unless you play in like... drop Z tuning
they're good if you wanna snap your guitars neck...You should really learn to read because it says on the package it's self...and plus look at the Gauges 24-34-44-56-72-84 that should tell you something...
Quote by rageserge
they're good if you wanna snap your guitars neck...You should really learn to read because it says on the package it's self...and plus look at the Gauges 24-34-44-56-72-84 that should tell you something...

well it says Guitar/Bass

Also I already have 11-70 ghs boomers on my guitar... wouldn't the bottoms be just like a step up bigger? I understand the top is a massive step up... but still.
what tuning do you plan to use them in ?
I bounce around....

I usally only go the lowest as Drop D 2 steps down... but usally stick around 1 1/2 steps down

Highest I go is standard.
Quote by WickedBeast666
I bounce around....

I usally only go the lowest as Drop D 2 steps down... but usally stick around 1 1/2 steps down

Highest I go is standard.

i don't think i'd tune those up to standard. any reason you're looking into such heavy strings ?
I love the sound of tite strings, and I don't like bright sounds, I prefer warm sounding strings.... Also I love the hand workout heavy strings give.. but since my guitar is not acoustic the tension doesn't really offer much of a workout anyways.
Quote by WickedBeast666
I love the sound of tite strings, and I don't like bright sounds, I prefer warm sounding strings.... Also I love the hand workout heavy strings give.. but since my guitar is not acoustic the tension doesn't really offer much of a workout anyways.

that's pretty interesting. i suppose those strings wouldn't be bad, provided you can get them through the tuner holes, and then you'd have to do some truss rod work so they don't bend the neck in half.
Yeah I've been debating it. I know the .070 E i have fit right in... but didn't get a lot of windings on the tuning peg, though It didn't need much to get tuned to E anyways.
I may go ahead with it, and put the strings on. I know they will fit the nut because I have a after market graphite nut i put on myself that I can cut to size.

The only thing that scares me is the neck bow... which I know how to safely adjust the truss rod... but I may need to put the strings on, and slowly bring them up to tune while adjusting the truss... may take like a week to get right without torquing it to much...
those are meant for baritone guitars..
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.