Firstly Im sure there is already a thread on this but its not so much about the movie as one of the speakers in it.

So if anyone knows the name of the speaker who begins talkin about two minutes into the movie, the name of the speach or a link to the full version or transcript would be great to.

theres a link to the movie and he starts speaking at 02:00 its the part in black and white.

Sorry wrong link, here it is: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&ei=Gl0WSayKLJGQ-QH4-_C4DQ&q=zeitgeist&hl=en
no one
I've been hearing a lot bout this movie. What is it about?

I usually hear it mentioned with conspiracy theories.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
I've been hearing a lot bout this movie. What is it about?

I usually hear it mentioned with conspiracy theories.

its pure awesome.

but honestly it just has a lot of information and facts about the world that you arent suppose to know or figure out. like the banking systems, religion, politics etc etc.

both of them are totally worth watching
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by sketchy z
its pure awesome.

but honestly it just has a lot of information and facts about the world that you arent suppose to know or figure out. like the banking systems, religion, politics etc etc.

both of them are totally worth watching

Ok, thank you. I'll check it out.
XIAOXI
Quote by ScreamingCheeto
I've taken some of it with a grain of salt and some of it seriously. More than just believing the information it presents, I've just been inspired to question the status quo and find more truths about everything on my own. I think for that purpose, it is an amazing movie.

+1

That's exactly how I felt after watching this movie.

It completely opened my eyes to possibilities of what COULD happen ya know?
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
It's very in-depth and makes me question some of it. When the first Zeitgeist movie came out they had sources for most of the content, but now that section seems to have vanished. Strange...

Its a good watch, but if you REALLY believe what it says is true, then you better check out the information yourself. Don't always believe what you see on TV or the Internet.
Quote by Chen-min
It's very in-depth and makes me question some of it. When the first Zeitgeist movie came out they had sources for most of the content, but now that section seems to have vanished. Strange...

Its a good watch, but if you REALLY believe what it says is true, then you better check out the information yourself. Don't always believe what you see on TV or the Internet.

You guys call it a movie but talk like it's a documentary.
XIAOXI
The speaker in the beginning is Jiddu Krishnamurti
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

Pretty interesting guy...

About the movie, I like the first 2 parts. The third one is VERY optimistic towards human nature. I personally believe we will never achieve anything described by the Venus project.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Last edited by Lucky#Slevin at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by Abunai X
You guys call it a movie but talk like it's a documentary.

That's what it's supposed to be. Have you ever seen it?
I haven't seen the addendum yet, alas, but when I saw the first one it was amazing. About as close to life-changing as a film/documentary has ever got for me. Just makes me want to know about EVERYTHING. The first part didn't surprise me much to be honest. But the general idea I get from it is that knowledge really is power, that we need to know everything we possibly can. Is the Addendum as good as the first one?
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
I would say better.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Really? Wow. Need to find two hours or so of my life to watch it.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
cool. That really is so true, its important for ppl to see that but some will dismiss nd not understand.....